+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: So dead .__.

Newbie T3aKUp is off to a good start T3aKUp's Avatar
    Thanks

So dead .__.

This concerns me a bit...
    maybe I'm not logging on at any of the right times...
    but the forum seems so dead.
    (yeah, I'm one to talk...)
    it'd be nice to see a little more "active-ness..."
    um... so am I not logging in at the right times???
    {茶碗+}

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: So dead .__.

I actually wasn't online for a LONG time... A really long time.
    I got so busy with life I didn't have time to post on forums. I came back after going through my favorites folder. lol!

I try to be active as much as I can. I do enjoy the conversations I have on AO. Some of the best group of posters I've ever come across, to be honest. I have a lot of respect for the mods, too.

So it's not that you're not logging in at "the right time"... We all live in different time zones, lol! Just not a whole lot of new discussion going on.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

September usually is a slow month, with people adjusting to the end of Summer, moving off to College, adjusting to new class loads, etc. etc. Activity will pick up again as the year progresses...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhhh that's right... I forgot about school
    I've been so stuck in my work schedule I totally spaced on that.
    It's been the first September in a few years where I wasn't in school! Guess I got used to just work haha!

Adjusting to a new schedule or new home can keep one quite busy indeed.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Animeonline.net has a well of; how do I say this. It's a site you come back to. You can be gone for years, but you always tend to check back up on it. Or just to see who you know is around.

Nevermind let me give you to helpers:

1. For it to appear more active to you; get a fast pal. Even if they get banned or leave, they are still most likely to lurk.

2. I am going to be honest with you. I am a lurker, and I only comment when I feel the need to. Yes; I am one of those people that values her post. [Hush!] I don't really have to log on to view the sites so I can just look around if I please.

3rd] People are always hiding! They come off that mode when they see someone they know online. You can always tell if someones hidding if they don't have a last login date A hint for you.

As for times. Hm it depends if you knew where your pal lived you could naturally catch the right times, Or the group of people you prefer. Judging by the time right now 0951, I would guess this be the time people be at school or work. I am at work. [I know I am a great worker!]

If I come on at night I notice more people from over seas on, or late night owls in CA. XD [No comment]

The thing is you find your own in AO, and it's set. People don't stay on a site for a very long time unless they know something great about it. I for one have not been here as long as many others.

Maybe its just because you're new that you can't see the lurkers.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't call this dead! There has been a decrease in activity which as Len said probably has something to do with school, an people trying to get everything together. However the forum isn't dead at all. lol

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

T,T well that will happen to me since i will start school next week @,@ and i won't be able to be online that much ...

this time is school time and hard working time before winter come X3 , all know that in winter well love sitting under a blanket lol , well i love sitting a lot under a blanket .. it is true that there is a lot of people and friends that they don't sit that much online but after a month or two they will sit and that dosen't mean that it is dead ^_^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

This site can feel a bit like a zombie.

But, when it shines... it shines. After being here a while, you'll find its less about the quantity of action and more about the quality of personalities you'll find here.

Plus there's always the arcade to stave off boredom... (if it wasn't for Firefox I would have spelled it bordem...for years I have spelled it that way... gosh.)
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast