+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: So dead .__.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: So dead .__.

I sort of agree with what LenMiyata said. September is a busy time of the year. Soon comes winter though and it will be very active then.

Newbie T3aKUp is off to a good start T3aKUp's Avatar
    Thanks

:] ok, ok.
    I believe I get the just of it.
    What I really like about this site is how friendly
    everyone is. I was almost convinced I'd get banned
    for insulting someone's administrative authority or
    something (which was not my intent).
    Well, hopefully I'll come across some good convo soon
    and everything will be up and running again :]
    thanks for all the explanations.
    {茶碗+}

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T3aKUp View Post
    What I really like about this site is how friendly.
    *cough* ::Warning::

There are some mean people. Watch out for them. I won't name names but goodluck on your joy though AO. Now remember what I said. =O There can be and are some mean people.

Anywho besides that. I know the feeling back when I was new I didn't want to type or post, because of fear of doing something wrong. Even my sig got me in trouble my first week. I knew nothing about xxx/xxx sig size, and i was still worried that not knowing that would get me into more trouble if I tried to put up another, but anyway.

Like the others said. You'll see them soon enough. Goodluck again.

See I so nice.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm not nearly as productive on this forum to make an accurate assumption on it's activity. But it would seem that this forum has become somewhat desolate during the past couple of years. Off the top of my head; people simply don't have the time to participate in forum discussions or perhaps some malevolent website is plotting to pluck our dear members one by one. :P

Newbie T3aKUp is off to a good start T3aKUp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post

Even my sig got me in trouble my first week. I knew nothing about xxx/xxx sig size
    lol, I got in trouble for that same thing.
    I should've known to check from
    past events on other forum sites.
    ah, thanks for that bit of info though.
    I kinda figured not everyone was nice.
    {茶碗+}

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, Mr. K is right - Not everyone is nice...But this forum is probably the best one I've ever been a member of. I've tried other forums where I got called names countless times for no reason... Just because someone disagreed with me on my own opinion. *shrug* Not here!!

I still get in trouble sometimes. I epic fail on my posting, or I say something stupid...Or accidently post in a dead thread or something. The mods keep me in check, though~In a nice way, at least.

I think it was a few weeks ago, I double posted. Zev caught me! After I got the infraction I said to myself, "GAWD you moron!"

But for the most part, once things get going on here again (and I'm sure they will) it will be more exciting. ^.^ It's all about have manners and forum etiquette. I looked back at some of my older posts and MAN I was a forum n00b for sure.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Renny's been part of this forum since 07!!! For me to keep coming back is saying something since I can't seem to stay in one forum for very long or just forget about it completely!!! I can't commit to anything(Wait...Did I insult myself???), unless I really put my mind to it. XD

Most forums tend to get very slow like this. Some sections lose activity, like the fanfic section. Geez...When was that last time that anybody really posted something worthwhile in there. I remember back when I joined that place had some really good stuff on there and it was active!!!!

Ah...not getting to my point. Anyway, don't worry about it. Just go with the flow and things will be alright. I still yet to meet a really mean person on here!!! XD I don't think anyone has seriously been mean to me...Playfully maybe but not mean mean. Besides now I understand what it's like to be busy and not be able to get online constantly!! I actually have stuff to do(I feel like I'm insult myself. I make it sound like I don't have a life T_T)

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Welllll, I agree that AO has it's ups and downs, and agree that AO is pretty much the only forum I'm on like, x2 but that's fine and okay.

Lol, I think this place just needs some more laughs. Of course there can be no witty one-liners cause of the 50 character thang and in the end I suppose everything could be considered junk posting. Maybe we all just need to form a circle and get high.

At the beginning it was hard to be active here. There are so many regs back then, lots of them went away kind of. It's pretty much just a list of like, 30 people nowadays. Or at least I see the same people on more than others. Dunno ;D I always hated regs on any site and under any circumstance; usually the new people get pushed aside or ignored in the presence of regs. AO is different.

We ain't racist.

But like whoever above said, once you make a couple friends or even find a section of AO to frequent it gets waaay better. Or if all else fails take up PS and spam the gallery. If there's no other option uuugh.... download GIMP.

Eh. Anyone wanna trade pokeman cardz?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast