+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So Stressed.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: So Stressed.

I usually talk or write how I'm feeling. Sometimes I'll write poetry or call up my boyfriend and get it all out. I do this because its the most effective way to deal with stress for me. I'm not really sure if I discovered it. More like it just came with time.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

I drink some hot tea, sleep, and play video games.(not ones that create stress or frustration, but like ones that are just fun-Super Mario World).
    i also read manga, but like-funnier ones.(Ranma 1/2, Hana-Kimi, Love Hina,), or play basket ball.
    by then i kinda for get my problems

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

A hot bath with lavander scent and peppermint i found this method when i went to a spa... then after that maybe quiet time and a massage...(rolls eyes that is bliss)

it does help to have a little quiet time....and music....
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

As a matter of fact, music is scientifically proven to relieve stress. Hearing your favorite songs release endorphins which makes your mood lift!

But for me, I normally play a video game. Nothing relieves stress like blowing people's heads off.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

What relieves my stress is try to calm down and watch something on tv or listen to music. Well, whenever im pissed off and I want to calm down a bit is I draw or read manga.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie Maku is off to a good start Maku's Avatar
    Thanks

~What I do and why~
    I either go for a bike ride or I listen to music. Riding my bike around gives me a chance to sort through matters. By listening to music I remember to pace myself.

~Method of discovery~
    I rode my bike a lot when I was in junior high. Crap happened one day and to get away from it all I went or a ride and well...I felt so care free and realized it was the bike ride that made me feel better.
    I didn't realize music was another escape until I got into high school. I was in the band and well...my life ended up revolving around it. ^^;

~Tricks~
    I don't have any tricks for the bike method but actually playing the music myself makes calming down easier.
    Because nothing can ever be PERFECT
    Something is always WRONG
    And sometimes...
    I cannot help but Smile...

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Peach

Drinking Green Tea and Kava Kava have a soothing effect.

Massages in a dayspa get the kinks out that stress causes with some oil.

I also like nature sounds music. I've been told to stop worrying so much too... so I do interesting hobbies like scrapbook to go down old sentimental lane which always feel good.

Looking at photo albums of your kids/pets growing up would do wonders over tea instead of a expensive weekend getaway... unless you happen to like the Bahamas.

Good Luck.

Newbie Sukinamini is off to a good start Sukinamini's Avatar
    Thanks

um..I..I've heard of a few methods like punching pillows and stuff but i think music,reading,writeing,drawing,going to a spa(If you have the money or time),litening to music,playing games,sleeping/napping,and just take a drive or a walk and not think about things thats somemethods i've used and they all help me.
    If love is happiness
    and happiness is eternal
    why is their so much hate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast