+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soft Toy

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Soft Toy

When you were younger did you have a soft toy? Like a teddy, a little baby doll or anything that you would never let go of?

If you do rember and you will...Do you still have it now? Have you got rid of it? What was it's name? Do you still like it's company?

I still have mine stored away in a box shoved under my clothes in my cupboard, i don't use it but inside that box is my legendary TEDDY called MAC,MAC! he is a legend in the making anybody else wish to embarse themselves more than i already have? lol.

Please explain all your reasons throughly.
    Last edited by Mini Dev; Feb 12, 2008 at 09:38 AM.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Soft Toy

Thinking back in my younger days there was only one thing that comes to mind. It was a stuffed white dog with black spots....name Spot. He was my favorite toy I had as a kid. Over time he got ripped up pretty badly and my mom took him to get patched back up. I took him everywhere I went...except for school. My mom would always say I would lose him. Then one day I brought him anyway and lost him on the first day *sigh* Had to go back to the elementary school and got him in the lost and found thankfully. Nowadays he would have been stolen and pawned off XD.

I could not tell you whatever happened to him, but he was a very close buddy of mine. Now thinking about it I wish I still had him XD. It was always so nice to have a little companion to tell my childhood secrets to. Oh well, this thread made me think of Spot in the first time in many many years. Thanks for the reminder ^_^.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope....I never owned a soft toy in my life.....
    The things I used to play when I was little was Lego......
    I was obsessed with it...I would not eat for days playing with it...it just drew my like a magnet...and none of the other toys really much impressed me..
    I remember my mother always trying to introduce me to dolls and stuff like that and I used to chew on them or break their heads off.....i was a tough little mean kid...LOL
    I still play with Lego.........only I use it for more projects that actually play with them....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

You know when the benie babies were popular ^.^ I had on called scotty ^.^ he was a black little dog that I still have it is on a shelf in a room ^.^
    death and life are one and the same

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually I have this huge teddy bear that I've had since I was born. My dad bought it for me the day I was born. He's very old now and is missing his nose. There is a tear in him and his fur is well...bad.lol But I still have him. I remember sleeping with him until I was in junior high school. Now he's sealed in a box and put up so nothing will happen to him.

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was little I had a stuffed dinosaur that was purple and green although it wasn't barney it had opposite colors it was green with a purple belly. I loved it so much and my dog chewed on it and I was crushed. I don't think I will ever get over it.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I did, and still have it, it was a soft stuffed chimp that I called Mr. Monkey. Its in my baby brothers toy box some where.

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

well, actually, i still have my favorite toy as a child. when i was still really young, i think i was mabey 10 months old, my mother's best friend made me a stuffed buccingham palace guard doll and i still have it ot this day. it sleeps with me every night reguardless of my age. i'm 21 and i still sleep with a stuffed doll. his name is scott because it was my grandfathers middle name, my dads, and mine and it doesn't matter how bad the times get or what happens in my life, he ALWAYS has a smile on his face and cheers me up so yea... i could never get rid of scott. he'll be my son's someday. by the way it's always been really significant to me becaus ei was born in scotland and it was made there when i lived there. but yea... i dont have him with me here because i dont want him to get ruined or dirty or anything. he's waiting at my dad's house happily awaiting my return to the states. yay!
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

+ Reply to Thread