+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: soldiers on the front line

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: soldiers on the front line

I would not risk my life for peps that dunno know me.
    But for honor and big risk for protecting people who i know si

perdoname michelle!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

When you join the military you know pretty well that you are going to serve and die for your country. I think that those dudes and chicks in Iraq are the bravest man and woman that our country has.

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i hope this doesnt get erase cuz i want to thank you all for your statements
    i love my country and i always will. ive been very interested in our history and everything that we went through to get where we are. were facing dificult times. people of other countries are looking at us differently because of what we are doing in IRAQ. not particularly what but more of a why. its almost as if we are losing focus on what our nation stands for. what our government should be fighting for. but no matter what direction our country heads toward i will stand next to it and fight with my fellow soldiers. Feeling the greatest of pride when i see what our country can do. and its all because of those few that knowingly put their lives in danger to protect our freedom and the freedom of those that are oppressed and are in need.

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i was a combat engineer in the army and i always belief it is always nobel to fight and die for a good cause. but to die in iraq for oil so that the bozos in the country can drive around in gaz guzzling cars is not my take...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I may not agree with the fact that they are out there, but I fully support them 100%. I have friends who are out there right now, and some who have died in Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    i was a combat engineer in the army and i always belief it is always nobel to fight and die for a good cause. but to die in iraq for oil so that the bozos in the country can drive around in gaz guzzling cars is not my take...

Thats not the kind of response I would expect from a former soldier...

Just because you don't agree with why they are there, doesn't mean you shouldn't give them your support. You can't change the fact that they are fighting and dying out there, and they need our support more then ever.

if you don't like it, take it out on the person who sent them there, not the people who are there.

Newbie crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris's Avatar
    UK, come on you obviously know were in the UK
    Thanks

Its completely, crap the way there put out there on the frontline but, those soldiers are brave, and crazy at the same time, hell there feelings could be all mixed up, but I suppose they would have something to prove, or if not that then just the sheer will to be what they want to be a hero protecting people.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crono_chris View Post
    Its completely, crap the way there put out there on the frontline but, those soldiers are brave, and crazy at the same time, hell there feelings could be all mixed up, but I suppose they would have something to prove, or if not that then just the sheer will to be what they want to be a hero protecting people.
    Little news for ya man, They don't have a choice to be out there, they're Soldiers, they go where they are sent. They knew what they were getting into when they signed up.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

They chose that the moment they signed up. You'd have to be a real retard if you join the army thinking you would never be sent to a war zone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast