+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: some people of youtube

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

some people of youtube

when i was watching some random vids in youtube, i've read some comments and was surprised that are some people that i found a bit odd. like people who are waiting for the ufo in november 14, people who still thinks that the 911 was fake, etc. though i humbly respect their ideals but i also have that right to say they are a bit odd. there's nothing wrong with that though, but reading these people's comments, kinda gives me the shivers. but there are others who are really disturbing and they are also in youtube. i mean really mental. the point is, that for those who are members of youtube and those who wants to be, you must be very careful. never let these people get a hold of your information.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: some people of youtube

Weird thread.......
    I'm not really sure what kind of conversation you're attempting to spark here. If you're thread is about not revealing personal information... well than that can be said not only about youtube, but any site you visit on the net.

As for these strange comments... I am curious... Were these comments placed under "random" videos? Or were you actually watching videos about 9/11, and UFO's ect.?

Anyway don't be spooked by the strange and adverse opinions of others. They may know something you don't. Or believe something you don't. Thats ok.... right?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I thought it was already a widely known fact that every single comment made on youtube is idiotic by nature. The very act of posting a comment on youtube is idiotic because you're trying to reason with an anonymous group of morons that are incapable of a coherent thought, extremely prejudice, and view things with a patheically narrow perspective. An example, never read the comments made about a music video, you'll only ever read two types of comments:

"<insert band> IS THE BEST EVER!!!"

or...

"<insert band> sucks to hell. They don't deserve to make music."

xkcd has made a couple commentaries on youtube that I find very amusing and true, one thing the author challenged readers to do is (and I'm paraphrasing): "Make a comment on youtube so obviously stupid that everyone has to know you are joking. Hint: this is impossible." and he's absolutely right. I don't respect or value any opinion made on youtube because 99&#37; of the time, it is pure crap. youtube is the internet troll capitol of the world, so it's best to ignore comments unless you're looking for free entertainment besides whatever movie you're watching.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Oct 06, 2008)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Ah, but can't the same be said of any internet site where comments are posted, even places like here. You'll always have singular minded people who'll blurt out their own opinion, whether or not anyone whats it. And for the record, I comment on YouTube, though usually I'm replying to other peoples questions, like which Anime are the clips from, what is that thing at **:**, & so on.

As for the weird people getting your info, I'd recommend not giving your info to anyone over the net. You never know what kind of crazies are out there, or what they'll do. And I don't just mean the ones posting out there comments, sometimes it's the quiet ones you need to watch out for. Don't underestimate what people can do with a little info, I almost got a fine because someone got my info & rode the train with no ticket, just because I was stupid to put an old concession card in a public bin. Since it seems they've got scared & dumped it, I'd say I'm lucky, but I'm never doing that again...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well odd and weird people you will alwasy find, here, in other forums, in general in all internet... Somewhere I was reading: Internet: tool created to spread out stupidity...
    I have even read comments like: "How do you do the backwards "b"??"
    so I am not surprised about it... specially on a site like youtube... no offense... but the only good thing about that site is that makes you laugh about other people...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lebasiara For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Oct 07, 2008)

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Kinda hard subject to talk about...O.o...

And, well, you can find, ah, weirdos almost everywhere on the Internet...

As for the YouTube comments, I have read my share of really bad/psyco comments, and I just choose to ignore them...I mean, really, it's better than starting a fight, yeah? And plus, why would anyone want to give their personal information to people they hardly know??? Seems kinda obviouse on what you should do in those situations, especially if those types of people leave comments on one of your videos...

And, well, that's just my insight on this thread...^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    youtube is the internet troll capitol of the world
    Well, someone hasn't been to /b/ on 4chan yet...

I tend to ignore comments on my vids on Youtube, unless they are actually worth reading, or worth reporting for spam/inappropriate behavior.

Best not to feed the trolls, not worth your time.

As for people thinking stupid things like 9/11 being fake, People still think the Holocaust was a hoax (Tell that to the men of the 101st who found one of the camps). So stuff like that is nothing new, and like I've said before, best not feed the trolls.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I am curious... Were these comments placed under "random" videos? Or were you actually watching videos about 9/11, and UFO's ect.?
    not placed...i was watching a movie trailer then i saw 911 being fake video related on the movie trailer i watching...it's weird that it's related. anyway i watch it for curiosity and of course, this vid weirdly related to the UFO and it's even related on more weird vids. and i thought youtube is supposed to be organized and secured to prevent bad people from preying on the innocent.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast