+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: some people of youtube

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: some people of youtube

I enjoyed the time when GayDiamon was getting trolled by anonymous and some dude from Germany, too bad she/he/it became an hero. Also, Paul fetch was a good fail troll too bad he left though.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

ok who the idiot who thinks that 9/11 is a total fake, let me destory the pentagon in front of them and ask if that attack was a fake. The damn 9/11 was on every channel when it happen, worldwide news. Its was freaken on every front page of every newspaper. How the heck do they think its was a fake or were them hiding under a rock when we said "Its a joke, Its only a joke" .
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie Moonlit Paradise is off to a good start Moonlit Paradise's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    ok who the idiot who thinks that 9/11 is a total fake, let me destory the pentagon in front of them and ask if that attack was a fake. The damn 9/11 was on every channel when it happen, worldwide news. Its was freaken on every front page of every newspaper. How the heck do they think its was a fake or were them hiding under a rock when we said "Its a joke, Its only a joke" .
    I, along with a million other people, believe that our first voyage to the moon was a total slap in the face. A conspiracy by the government. But that's another topic. Hmm, I may even make a thread about it.

My point is, it doesn't matter how real it looks *or is, it's what people believe. And their opinions are just as valid as yours. However, 9-11 was pretty serious, i honestly don't see how that could be fake. But I could tell you a thousand reasons why our first visit to the moon was !!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlit Paradise View Post
    I, along with a million other people, believe that our first voyage to the moon was a total slap in the face. A conspiracy by the government. But that's another topic. Hmm, I may even make a thread about it.

My point is, it doesn't matter how real it looks *or is, it's what people believe. And their opinions are just as valid as yours. However, 9-11 was pretty serious, i honestly don't see how that could be fake. But I could tell you a thousand reasons why our first visit to the moon was !!

put it this way. lets say somthing big happen such as 9/11. And its was on the news and newspaper everwhere. Than the story of that big event really did happen right, how can some really think its fake yet its was big news everywhere. What I want to know is why those people think its a fake and how long fif it took to realise its was real and that event did happen and killed how many people.
    This world is corrupt

Newbie Moonlit Paradise is off to a good start Moonlit Paradise's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    put it this way. lets say somthing big happen such as 9/11. And its was on the news and newspaper everwhere. Than the story of that big event really did happen right, how can some really think its fake yet its was big news everywhere. What I want to know is why those people think its a fake and how long fif it took to realise its was real and that event did happen and killed how many people.
    Our fist voyage to the moon was posted on the news everywhere, just like you are stating, and YET ! That was some fake@$$ sh!t.

Seriously, no lie. NO lie.

So, I mean. I guess I see where those weirdo people you're talking about can get their opinions... but yeh, honestly i don't know. It hasn't been long enough to prove 9-11 was a fake. Unless you are misinterpreting what they're really trying to say (which happens a lot online). And what they are trying to say is that, not that 9-11 was fake, but that it has a conspiracy. Yes, it sounds pretty out there... but so does no going to the moon when clearly, there were footsteps left behind by Neil Armstrong. <--FAKE!

So, yes. Maybe what they are trying to say was that it was a hoax, conspiracy, or just plainly, fake.

I dunno. You'll have to ask them. Message them or something. Communicate.

Communication is key !

Thanks

Our fist voyage to the moon was posted on the news everywhere, just like you are stating, and YET ! That was some fake@$$ sh!t.

Seriously, no lie. NO lie.

So, I mean. I guess I see where those weirdo people you're talking about can get their opinions... but yeh, honestly i don't know. It hasn't been long enough to prove 9-11 was a fake. Unless you are misinterpreting what they're really trying to say (which happens a lot online). And what they are trying to say is that, not that 9-11 was fake, but that it has a conspiracy. Yes, it sounds pretty out there... but so does no going to the moon when clearly, there were footsteps left behind by Neil Armstrong. <--FAKE!

So, yes. Maybe what they are trying to say was that it was a hoax, conspiracy, or just plainly, fake.

I dunno. You'll have to ask them. Message them or something. Communicate.

Communication is key !
    Guess they should of use better gramma when trying to say what they really trying to say without leading to a different meaning huh?
    This world is corrupt

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

You couldn't re-size your pictures? Perhaps make them take up less room. Or cover them with spoilers? Jeez.
    Fair enough. I think it was a bit late when I posted them, the mind wasn't at full speed so it didn't come to mind.

As for the conspiracy theories, they'll always be people who won't believe something until it smacks them on the face, & some not even then. I would not be surprised if some guy had a alien craft land right in front of him, the alien pilot got out & punched him in the face then fly off again, & he still didn't believe aliens are real, saying it was some secret government plot.

I remember the commanding Officer (I believe it was a General) in charge of the US Army soldiers who found the Nazi death camps ordered everything to be recorded & the locals taken through the place on grisly tours, so none could ever deny it ever happened, yet I've heard of schools in some countries no longer teaching it because they don't believe it happened.

Mind you, a lot of Conspiracy Theorists do tend to be American, from what it looks like Down Under. We do have a few around here too, but not as noisy...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3