+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: something you want to do before you die

Newbie Haydn is off to a good start Haydn's Avatar
    Thanks

something you want to do before you die

what do you want to do before you die?

as for me I would want to be a famous artist someday... that would be so amazing to me

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: something you want to do before you die

Before i die i would love to be a Singer, wheather its a Rock star or an Gospel singer. But most of all i would like to have sex....lol

Those are things i would love to do. i would love to sing, because its something i have a huge passion for. Not for the fame but just because. ya kno? I want to feel the rush in my viens when i am on stage. Well wouldnt all virgins want to have sex b4 they die.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to be in some sort of movie, TV show, or a musical artist or otherwise known as a "popular" person with the U.S. before I die. In other words, I want to be known on a global scale.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

before i die i want to go to every person i have ever hated and explain why i hated them and apologize for making their like a piece of ish. second, i wanna see my WHOLE family (some are in Canada, others are on exotic holidays, the rest are in Europe) and say that i love them. the second last thing i wanna do is go onto tv and ask people to reconsider every decision they make because life is short. the last moments i wanna spend with my dog, Kobo. (standard poodle )

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

the last thing that I would won't to do before I kick the bucket....is have one blast of a party with all my friends that I ever had from grade school till current. It would be about a five day party to get to talk to everyone. Five days seems like a lot but everyone would find it interesting.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i would run through the street with a mini machine gun shooting all the tyers if the car

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this isn't as great of a desire as people normally announce in these kind of threads but I would really like to try parachuting before I die. I'm somewhat of an adrenaline addict, so it's only natural

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like ta b a famous graphic novelist; of which I am now tryin' ta do; go skydivin', climb Everest, and do some research wit sharks. I don' know if I'll b able ta do all of that, but I'd like ta b able ta do some of them.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast