+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: something you want to do before you die

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: something you want to do before you die

Sorry for getting sentimental about this.

But for me its to live a very happy life with my boyfriend to some it may seem like the obvious choice but for me, before this relationship it would have been to get a career and achieving something big. But maybe I have matured and realised that life isn't always about achieving something big and drastic to get noticed. Its more about being happy with life itself. If you can't be happy in the life you live then how can you be happy?

Being able to really settle down with solking and creating a life means more to me than anything and its something I really would love to happen to make the years in my life worth while. He is the one thing in my life that well and truly makes me happy and I want to keep hold of it forever. Why let go of something that makes you happy right?

So yeah I want to lead a very happy life at solkings side. It will feel like I am in heaven really when I think about it but its something that I want to do before I die.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Iwould love to go skydiving! That would be fun! I hate hightes but scince i am goign to die any way! what a way to spend last minnutes!
    that means... you gonna scream like crazy and tear out as u fall down... *imagines..*

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie Deadsy Doll is off to a good start Deadsy Doll's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I'd like to be in some sort of movie, TV show, or a musical artist or otherwise known as a "popular" person with the U.S. before I die. In other words, I want to be known on a global scale.
    lol You and me both! That and I want to find a dinosaur bone

...its possible! lol
    Your every whimsical desire brought to life

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn View Post
    what do you want to do before you die?

as for me I would want to be a famous artist someday... that would be so amazing to me

What do i want to do? I wanna meet the one's who have managed to get close to my heart online. I want to see what a sunset looks like on the sea... I want to see the little things in life.. the things most people take for granted. Then again.. i do that anyway.. so i dunno ...

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

What would I want to do before I die? to be honest I would like to be married and have had a child before I die. But if it was gonna happen like tomorrow, I would like to kiss a very special person just once. And to die with the happiness of fulfilling that.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

well... perhaps the most basic i would like to do before i die that i often overlook, like i did in the previous post is that i wanna sit down... reflect... and get to know myself better. then i will start to live my life the way i want it to... that is if i know i'm gonna die at a known time...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohh man! I'd like to die NOT a virgin this is first! )) LOL And I want to try flying on airplane as a pilot!

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6