+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Song Show Your Feelings ^,^

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Song Show Your Feelings ^,^

Hi Hi ^.^ ...

my subject is like the name of the thread ^_- , there is many many many songs who show hate and love well the word that i need here is feelings XD ... i have a lot of friends and they dedicate songs to me XD Nyaaa ~ well i don't know if the word (dedicate) is the right word but ... anyway <<dose that happen to you o.O too>>... and <<from all the songs what songs that you will dedicate to people that you care about or to show your feelings to ^o^>> ...

Edit : say why and to whom you give a song as a way to show how you feel ^_^ ...

well i hope you all enjoy your time !~ XD ... So~ ~~HaVe FuN~~ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Song Show Your Feelings ^,^

hometown by adele. I dedicate this to all the people in michigan suffering from a flagging auto industry.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

there is many songs that i would dedicate XD , but the first one will to my very very beast friend and the song would be << When You Are Gone - by Avril >> well XD she dedicate this song to me and i will do the same for her X3 ...

i have a song >< i don't remember to whom it was or it name T,T sorry but i would like to dedicate to people who are suffering in all the world .... i am sorry i can' remember what it was but the first time i hired it i cried , but when i will remember it i will tell you guys >< sorry about that ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

This Time by The Wonder Girls.

Well, that's how I'm feeling in regards with my love life. I don't know if you've heard it though. It's a korean pop song so yeah. It's like when you get down with love and finds it all over again. And that person will give you hope to love again. Blah blah.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post
    This Time by The Wonder Girls.

Well, that's how I'm feeling in regards with my love life. I don't know if you've heard it though. It's a korean pop song so yeah. It's like when you get down with love and finds it all over again. And that person will give you hope to love again. Blah blah.
    >< i know this band but i don't understand what they say XD unless there is an English Subtitle X3 ...XD korean songs and there are bands that i really like ,like TVQX or Big Band X3 i love their songs ooo and how i for got Girl Generation XD wow they are very cute T,T ... i love this bands becasue the channel that show them show them with an English subtitle :3 ...

XD i love there is another song i'd like to give by << Michael Jackson - Earth Song >> to every land have been destroyed >,< .... =^_^=

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

The only song that I would dedicate to someone is "Irene" by Tobi Mac to my friend because she's a single mother at 18.

Newbie RandomAlchemist is off to a good start RandomAlchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a hard one for me since I don't pay much attention to the lyrics in most songs. I just like listening to something. I actually just listened to a few songs to try and find out which describes my feelings. The one that seemed to fit this category would have to be Rise Against: Swing Life Away.

The song pretty much explains my feelings and what kind of person I am.
    Last edited by RandomAlchemist; Aug 29, 2009 at 12:52 AM.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RandomAlchemist View Post
    This is a hard one for me since I don't pay much attention to the lyrics in most songs. I just like listening to something. I actually just listened to a few songs to try and find out which describes my feelings. The one that seemed to fit this category would have to be Rise Against: Swing Life Away.

The song pretty much explains my feelings and what kind of person I am.
    I love that song, it is really the only song I liked off of their siren songs of the counter culture Album.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast