+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Song Show Your Feelings ^,^

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Song Show Your Feelings ^,^

the other day one of my friends gave me a song and asked me to listen to , and the song was by Akon- right now (na na na) XD well we never were together but i think he meant the long time and the distant XD o.O i think so *thinking* ...

so ~ did anyone gave songs to show you how they feel ?__? ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I just found out when my relief gets to Cuba so my sountrack is The Animals, "we gotta get out of This Place."

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I always say there's a song for every mood.
    Music helps me speak when I'm lost for words, if you will. ^.^

I dedicate Flame Turns Blue by David Gray to my oldest and dearest friend Clay who passed away recently. The lyrics are gorgeous... And the melody is very emotionally provoking. And actually, he and I sort of claimed this as our song. One of the lyrics is "If I lost ya, I don't know what I'd do." (T_T)

Full Lyrics...
     click to show spoiler

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    I always say there's a song for every mood.
    Music helps me speak when I'm lost for words, if you will. ^.^

I dedicate Flame Turns Blue by David Gray to my oldest and dearest friend Clay who passed away recently. The lyrics are gorgeous... And the melody is very emotionally provoking. And actually, he and I sort of claimed this as our song. One of the lyrics is "If I lost ya, I don't know what I'd do." (T_T)

Full Lyrics...
     click to show spoiler

i am very sorry about your friend , >,< i loved the Lyrics T,T the Lyrics make me sad WAAAA ....

i have a song by T a T U - Gomenasai , i give this song to my first best friend i ever have , well i don't know where she is or how she is doing so ~ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post

i am very sorry about your friend , >,< i loved the Lyrics T,T the Lyrics make me sad WAAAA ....

i have a song by T a T U - Gomenasai , i give this song to my first best friend i ever have , well i don't know where she is or how she is doing so ~ ... =^_^=

Thank you ... I do miss him lots (T_T)

I love TaTu! Now I want to listen to that song. <3

I have a song, I'm actually listening to it now, lol! It's called I Do by Ilaria Graziano... It's from Ghost In The Shell: SaC, actually. I dedicate it to my husband...Who has made my life happier than I ever could have imagined! The song talks about rising above and going further than ever before... Rising from the darkness and accepting new emotions. It's almost perfect in reflecting how I'm feeling. ^.^ Here's the lyrics... It's so beautiful:

click to show spoiler

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Ne-yo, Part of the List ----Dedicated to Sazzy+Kerry+Nympho+mahiru for being awesome AO homiezzz. ^_^.

~piga

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    Thank you ... I do miss him lots (T_T)

I love TaTu! Now I want to listen to that song. <3

I have a song, I'm actually listening to it now, lol! It's called I Do by Ilaria Graziano... It's from Ghost In The Shell: SaC, actually. I dedicate it to my husband...Who has made my life happier than I ever could have imagined! The song talks about rising above and going further than ever before... Rising from the darkness and accepting new emotions. It's almost perfect in reflecting how I'm feeling. ^.^ Here's the lyrics... It's so beautiful:

click to show spoiler

lol when i hear TaTu and especially Gomenasai i feel really cold inside , have you felt that before o.O ?

WAAAA =>,<= that is so~ sweet , he must love you SO Much ^_- and i am really really happy for you XD and the song so~ nice , and as you said It's so beautiful !! ... =^_^=

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post

lol when i hear TaTu and especially Gomenasai i feel really cold inside , have you felt that before o.O ?

WAAAA =>,<= that is so~ sweet , he must love you SO Much ^_- and i am really really happy for you XD and the song so~ nice , and as you said It's so beautiful !! ... =^_^=
    I have felt that way before... There are some songs that really get me. I usually get that cold feeling while listening to Be Still My Beating Heart by Sting. >.<

Thank you!! I do love my hubby... he's such an amazing guy. He's really confident too... And the funny thing is he's a real hardcore metal head (well I am too, but I listen to everything) ... And when I played him I Do he actually loved it! :O He said he loved it because it expressed my emotions towards him, so how could he not? OMG How sweet! lol

It is amazing how a song can say what you want to someone... And with a song the melody can even invoke a lot of emotions. ^.^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast