+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Space Travel: Available for $200,000

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Space Travel: Available for $200,000

Virgin Galactic

Virgin Galactic Overview

Virgin Galactic: More News

Dec. 7, 2009

Virgin Galactic founder Richard Branson and legendary aircraft designer Burt Rutan, whose SpaceShipOne took the $10 million Ansari X Prize in 2004, unveiled the VSS Enterprise Monday, a sleek commercial rocket plane that represents the ultimate thrill ride for well-heeled space tourists and amateur astronauts.

Seating six passengers and two pilots, Virgin Space Ship Enterprise--also known as SpaceShipTwo--will begin test flights next year with commercial launchings carrying paying customers starting after government regulatory requirements are met. More than 300 people have already put down deposits or paid the full $200,000 cost of a ticket for future sub-orbital up-and-down flights aboard the new spacecraft.

What do ya think?! Isn't this exciting?!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Space Travel: Available for $200,000

Again, hardly a debate topic, moving to cyber lounge.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i already known this in a local newspaper about someone can go to space something like that...it's exciting and insane by the same time...you know...if someone like me,where do i get the $200,000...???!!!people this day,can do anything haa..?btw,did you go too..?hehe..if you do,bring me too...pay the ticket for me...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

That is far to rich for my blood, but even if I could afford it I probably would not do it. Just doesn't seem fun to me, quess I would rather go vacation back in Japan.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually... $200,000 doesn't seem that expensive for a trip like this.
    I would've expected something like $400,000 at least.

...sounds coo, but I'm not sure if I want to be one of the first paying customers... you know how that goes... unexpected problems most likely appear on the first weeks with paying customers...

I'm not even sure if I want to go. It's fascinating, but I'm more interested in places with good food and great gift shops.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

hey,it's like you pay $200,000 for the ticket and then go to the space travel...after thet,you land on earth...next,you became poor...now,you have to work your ass up to save up some money...the one who went to the space are the millionaire people only...not some people like me...

+ Reply to Thread