Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Spam forum might get locked soon

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: Spam forum might get locked soon

The spam section, not exactly the best place to post. Expecially when almost all of my 13 personalities in my mind say: Everything in the spam forum just goes way off topic.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Closing the spam section WILL have people spam in other areas. Seen it before. I mean it's up to you guys, Miroku, if you want to just be more severe on the other threads. But truthfully that means more work for you guys than you already have.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie Keiko may be famous one day Keiko may be famous one day Keiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Seems like this is a new addition to Anime Online. Back when I was here, they didn't have one but they was not a lot of spam too. When I logged in today I thought i entered the wrong forum. ^^

I have to go with Miroku-san too. He made a good and valid point. ^^

# No Touchy #
    Keiko ~TTXTT TTXTT~ Sasuki

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont exactly like the Idea of having the spam thread. I've never posted there but, I agree with Miroku4444. This could make the cyber-lounge a spam forum whether we like it or not. Even with the clans about, there's still gonna be spammers. Its an inevitable fate of all forums to have there share of spammers because there are those kind of people. I think we should keep the spam thread.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I never really liked that part of the forum... well the the million post subforum in which ppl made friends and talk between them... that was kind of cool... I hope u keep that one... as for the chat forum... u can do whatever u want with that one...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Awe that's an awful idea! Alot of people keep coming back to interact with other AO'ers. And if we come back for that. We use other parts of AO because we like the home feeling of it.

I'm sure you will lose quite a few members that way. And spam will spring up in other threads just because they want to talk to other members.

If you do. At least keep a chat thread up. But disable member made threads in this area.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually what Nympho said has a point.
    Disable members from making new threads but leave 1 chat thread, no more no less.
    There people could chat and not dropping quality of posts in this forum so much.

And many members has become friends or so cos' for chat forum, and it's their only
    way to communicate. I understand that quality of posts is important, but would
    a single chat-thread lower it so much ?
    Last edited by NightFox; Jul 24, 2006 at 01:54 AM.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

TT_TT closing the Chat forums would make people very sad... me inculded...

^_^ but it's not like making friends was impossible before! it was easy to make new friends on the orther forums too! but we have gotten lazy! bad AO! besides, it's not like if they close that thread then we can no longer talk to our friends! that's what PMs are for! that's what MSN and AIM and all those other thingies are for too!

^_^! that's what Abu Dhabi Thinks!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast