+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spells, curses, hexes

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Spells, curses, hexes

Who here believes in witchcraft, spells, hexes.. or anything like that. Do you believe there are processes (rituals) that a person, or group of people can preform; That can alter the life, fortune, heart or fate of another?

Now this incudes religious practices, wiccan, voo-doo... Or anything else (Im sure theres many ways it can be done.)

Do you believe? If so, in what??? Have you done anything of the sort?

If you dont believe, why not?

I, myself believe a great deal in the "supernatrual". Infact I own a few spellbooks. I won't disclose weather I've preformed them or not (I'll wait to read some responses.

Note to mods: Sorry if this question has been asked... I wasn't sure.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Spells, curses, hexes

I don't believe that it can alter a person's life.. but I do believe that people can wish bad things, horrible things upon others that may (or maynot) happen. In the times of my grandmother, people in the Caribbeans mostly believed in this type of stuff. Voodoo, witchcraft, experimenting, etc. I was cleaning out my grandmother's house once, and actually found a voodoo doll still in its box, un opened. My grandfather practices witchcraft as well. He wishes things upon people. I don't know if its good or not; he's not close to my family. My grandmother told me that in her time, women would do voodoo on the women and families of those who stole their men.

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I do belive in the craft and I do pratice it. I have seen things that did make a beliver out of me I am a person that needs proof by god I got it, but know this if you are thinking about the craft and casting spells be careful! I have seen alot of young sisters that have lost them selves to the arts. You have got to also think this what you are dealing with is raw enegry its verry strong and verry powerfull, you could lose yourself in it if you dont know what you are doing. I am not saying that you should not try it if done carefully can be verry fun and plesent. If you already have done it then I hope that you were careful. If you need someone to talk to before you try it dont be afarid to give me a message and I will try to help all those in need of this kind of thing. Now if I have done that who knows. What craft do I pratice cant say. Just have fun and what ever you do it comes back 3 to 10 times wost just keep that in mind.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha ha White wolf, getting your man taken is always a good motivator to want to experiment with voo doo.. Just kidding..

Zig..

It is not something im "thinking about", but rather I have some experience in it. I've always been very thouhgtful and careful. I also believe in karma... so I try very hard not to tamper with bad energy when I know it could come back to me.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that stuff is possible otherwise my religion wouldnt need to warn us against it ...
    spells and stuff .. its deffinately tempting though >.<
    loved the movie craft
    a lot of my friends in hs were wiccan so I respect anyones ability to do it
    it is something fun to think about but I wouldnt try it

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I try not to believe in it, but like KimiFemi said, there's probably some truth to witchcraft, or the Bible wouldn't have warned us against it. It's Satan who makes bad things happen when you wish for them to, not God. And worshiping someone who isn't God isn't exactly a good thing to do.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll put it this way:
    "Hey if it works, it works."

... If witchcraft, spells, curses, and hexes work... sure, why not. You didn't want to take the time to get a job and buy a gun or make a masterplan to ruin someone's life or to do other things to better yours... sure, okay. It works.
    No use conjuring the elements though... we've got flamethrowers, firehoses, and all sorts of element-lobbing things that make armageddon look man-made.

:l Science never took over anything, but it's definitely easier to use for us humans.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

hexes curses and spells are a mind set
    i say this because each one consists of
    of both the subject and the person doing
    this have the same mind set.

zombies fr example in Hattie they poison people
    with some kind of poison mixed with blow fish
    substance that makes you not able to move
    to make you look dead , then they bury thinking
    your dead , then someone comes and digs you up
    to make you work for them using a drug to control
    your actions.

that being said drugs can make the mind set easy to control
    courses for one i think are just a bunch of convenient things
    that happen to look evil or bad , let me give an example
    i come to AO one day and decide to star an argument with
    a member here being a jerk on things.

well they do a curse hex what ever they think will work
    then a few days later for some amazing reason i begin to get sick
    they begin to think ya the curse/hex is working which makes
    them belive stronger in what they did.

its like a religion it all about belife you either belive that
    something happen when you pray and god really does help
    you , or god is just an illisuon because what happen was just a
    very convensing illusion.

curses , hexes , and spells are the same way its just
    in how you perseive them
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast