+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spells, curses, hexes

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Spells, curses, hexes

well I guess you are rite on that point,but you have to sort through the facts and the myths.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I try not to believe in it, but like KimiFemi said, there's probably some truth to witchcraft, or the Bible wouldn't have warned us against it. It's Satan who makes bad things happen when you wish for them to, not God. And worshiping someone who isn't God isn't exactly a good thing to do.
    You do realize Wicca came way before Christianity did right? Also you have greatly insulted me..

Anyways I think the whole witchcraft thing is pretty interesting, in that you can do all these things like create love potions or hex people or whatever. Hexes and curses are good ways to get back at people. IMO. But I'm not that cruel of a person to do such a thing. ^___^U

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! How did I know that this thread would be started by you one day? LOL. On a serious note now:

I don't really believe as much as I pretend that I do (if that makes any sense). I used to be huge on Wicca, but as I got older, I became more skeptical about witchcraft in general. There are books written on witchcraft no matter where you go, but if they're written by "experts" then why aren't there any college degrees in witchcraft?

I mean, the author of Harry Potter is probably just as much of an expert as the other guys, LOL.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe in such simply because I have not seen it proven possible in front of my very eyes.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

I do believe in wiccan if that is what you mean
    i might actually try it...

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont really know i belive then i dont uknow that type of thing but to say i do belive in some

Spells, curses, hexes

its just maybe because i was brought up knowing about some stuff like that
    and becasue my mum dad ect always told me that there were banches and fairys ect u the feid were we used to live lol

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Curses and hexes do work in a way. If you publically curse someone and bad things happen all around them they'll believe your cursed work. My grandparents believed in voodoo and people thought they were strange.

I noticed people today still believe in witch craft. If you tell black people or people from South America or the Caribbean you're a voodoo man or whatever they call them in their culture they'll believe you have great power.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

If it is real and can be proven and I can do it, then I will believe it. The point is, things like science, tech and such things that make our life easier tends to come from hard work, VERY HARD. (e.g. how do you think they get all these chemicals? I'm sayin' how do they extract it, mix it or whatever and then confirm it IS the thing they need and not some poison or anything else. Before guns and bows people have to walk up to you and stab you to make you dead . . . and bla bla bla etc etc) If thinga that would simply work like this then we wouldn't even need internet now and we can communicate with telekinesis?! O.o And if it IS really possible to do these stuff, then I think the boomerang theory is real, coz there's a price for everything and this one's one big loan shark! Think of it! I used to heard people saying Bomoh, voodoo comes back at you 2x ~ 10x harder!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast