+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sports

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sports

Quote Originally Posted by KingAnime View Post
    What is your favorite sport? team? and player?
    Also were you a active sports member while attending school?
    My favourite sport to play would have to be netball. Incase anyone's unsure of what netball is, it's kinda like basketball for girls, (non-contact sport, 'cuz us girls generally don't like pushing and shoving lol). The ball is a lot lighter than basketballs though, and you don't bounce the ball, you pass it to other players. It's quite popular in Australia, and I think in Britain and New Zealand as well.

As for my favourite sport to watch, I'd have to go with NRL football, and second favourite is ALF (Australian Football League). I'm an avid fan of the Sydney Roosters (haha yeah, you can laugh at the name if you want xD), and as for AFL, I'm also an avid fan of the Sydney Swans. I don't particularly have a favourite player though. They're all good to me.

I used to play netball for my school, and a bit of soccer too before I injured my right ankle (much needed 'cuz I'm a rightie). I've quit all team sports for school now though, 'cuz I'd rather focus more on my studies in my final year.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh favorite sport for nao is American Football because meh crush taught it to meh and its really awesome when I try to throw the ball from a distance! Iloveit. IDK any player, just in the Eyeshiled 21. Yes. I'm very active in school sports. I'm in the varsity. The Volleyball Varsity.
    Last edited by ayu; Dec 30, 2008 at 10:30 AM.

Newbie characallpit is off to a good start characallpit's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite sport is soccer. my favorite team is barcelona, and my favorite player leonel messi.

Newbie lilyofthevalley is off to a good start
    in a tiny, dark closet surrounded by figments of my imagination
    Thanks

fave sport - to play, soccer
    to watch, hockey/baseball

Team? local hockey - Thunderstars!!!!
    NHL hockey - Calgary Flames (Take that, Oilers!!!)
    Baseball - Toronto Blue Jays

Favorite players - hockey, Jarome Iginla - number 12 on da Flames!
    baseball - Roy Halladay, Blue Jays' pitcher

Woot, woot! Sports!!!
    life is like a road - when take a detour into the woods, it's not only more fun, but more dangerous...

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse Hohenheim View Post
    No i hate the Lakers cause their players. They alwasy get away with with stuff it gets me so mad and they have a rapist on their team you know. He did it at a hotel what the heck your looked up to by little kids thats sick thats why i hate the Lakers.
    Hey you can't rape the willing, Kobe was already trialed and wasn't convicted so the girl had to of told a lie.

If Steve Nash was involved in this situation would he still be your favorite player/role model?

P.S.
    My favorite team happens to be the Nuggets.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Newbie melli is off to a good start melli's Avatar
    Thanks

hockey, I guess, I prefer my country players, although they suck so bad, but whatever.

and snooker.
    football - i think Kaka is the best,
    figure skating - Brian Joubert, because he takes diferend kind of music, and don't skate so girly.) which is stupid to ask from figure skater, but whatever.
    x]

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

i love tennis and football ..but my fav is tennis..i played it for awhile back in school..and love watching and playting a few matches..^.^..my fav male tennis player would be TOMMY HAAS ..and my fav female player is Serena Williams//she may be younger and newer to the game but alot better than her sister.. i think i have every tennis game that these two players are in..i just got to have the wii now so can feel how it feels to be these two players..it would be awsome ^.^
    Foootball i kinda just got into..i have 5 brothers and they are big on football they played in school a nd stuff..so i kinda grew up with it..but just recently i really start to enjoy myself at the games..i actually had someoen explain the game to me..LOl..everyone at home is a big fan of Virgina Tech ..so i usally go for them..they are pretty good..

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    As for my favourite sport to watch, I'd have to go with NRL football, and second favourite is ALF (Australian Football League). I'm an avid fan of the Sydney Roosters (haha yeah, you can laugh at the name if you want xD), and as for AFL, I'm also an avid fan of the Sydney Swans. I don't particularly have a favourite player though. They're all good to me.
    I have to go for NRL as a favourite sport to watch as well! Closely followed by cricket. I have really tried to watch AFL.. I just don't get it xD

As for playing, I loved playing cricket and netball at school! Was in school teams for both. We managed to win the tourny in the B grade girls comp (never quite made it to A XD) and I think we did alright in the cricket

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast