+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Break?

Newbie dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spring Break?

i was gonna go to california but since we have to make up days cause of snow days i guess thats off cause i only got 4 days off instead of a week so now i guess im just gonna lay around and do nothin

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Spring Break for me is in April. I'm planning on going up North to be a dama in my cousin's quinceañera. I guess it'll be fun. I've never been in one before. I had one, but not a "common, original" one. Mine's was on a cruise. This one will be an original 'inside a club-like area with boys and girls who dance together' one. I'm just a little nervous on flying up there. I don't do too well with that.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Spring Break?

well I'll be in break in about two weeks, and I am planning on going home!!! I miss my parents and my siblings... -i never though i would miss them- I am planning to go out with my friends. I also want to spend time with my mommy... she is my best friend and there is so much I have to tell her!!!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

well for me im not doing mch this spring break. but i am excited because on the 15th and 16th.
    im gonna be going to the Lackland Air force Base in San Antonio and spend the day over there. its a field trip to there for the AFJROTC cadets and im really excited cus we only pay 10 dollars to go. and everything else is free. not to mention we get to see the training of the guard dogs, see live weapons fire, go bowling, paided by the air force, :P and i think we might see a graduation.

sooooo yeah. im pumped. we spend the night in one of there dorms its really fun.

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

So it sounds like alot of us arent doing much for break. Oh well, good time for some R&R. For you all that are going somewhere, I hope you all have fun and are safe traveling.

Katie-19

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

wats R and R? and i also might be going back to my hometown too.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I frickin hate my college. 4 days for spring break, are you kidding me. Thank god I'm transferring out next year to another school, lol. Anyways, I'll probably work double shifts and spend some more time here, lol. Hang out w/ friends and family and blah blah blah.

r&r=rest and relaxation. I think that's what u r talking about.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I get around five days for the break, barring if the teachers give me work over the break. If I am truly free I am going to head to Las Vegas for a few days to see what it is like now. Been several years since I've had a real vacation and/or been to LV.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast