+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Spring Break?

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Spring Break?

ME PERSONALLY I'M GOING TO SPEND TIME WITH MMY GIRL AND GO OUT OF TOWN AND HAVE FUN SOME REAL QUALITY TIME

hot feets for dat azz

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spring Break?

I plan on hanging out with my sister. We have not lived together since I was little, so it is fun hanging out with her. But when she comes down, we almost always get into trouble (not saying why because it usually is the same thing). ^_^ And then I might go visit a friend that just moved. But other then that..... Nothing.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Why the big fuss about spring break being called midterm break? A break's a break, and any student should be happy to have a break from school. They can call spring break Holiday For Watching Blooming Flowers and winter break Time To Go Home For Christmas for all I care, and I'd still love them all the same.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Spring Break for me is this week. I'm not doing anything and I'm sick with the cold. >_< meh.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

For spring break I'm probably just going to relax as much as work will let me and try and go see Alucard_Spriggan my fiancee over the vacation. I'm excited because it's going to be alittle time before the wedding and I'm going to get to meet his family hopefully. Then I'm going to take him and my family to Disney and let them spend some time together.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    For spring break I'm probably just going to relax as much as work will let me and try and go see Alucard_Spriggan my fiancee over the vacation. I'm excited because it's going to be alittle time before the wedding and I'm going to get to meet his family hopefully. Then I'm going to take him and my family to Disney and let them spend some time together.
    You are getting married, ky-chan??!

Aren't you like, seventeen?? That's not even in college yet..

Well good luck with the wedding. And the meeting of his parents. It's cool that you are all coming down here to disney. Thats nice. I'd go to disney for my spring break, but I live like, right behind it... so I don't think it would matter. I could go whenever I wanted. I'm going up North for spring break. I miss the cold.. and the snow.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I'm 17 and thanks for the good luck wish. Well I like like an hour or two away from disney really and I have only been like once in my life so I think it would be a great bonding experience and do it over spring break I don't have to worry about the kids being in school.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Here in High school won't give us a spring break...I think anyway good luck to those who are having spring break lol. and don't get to drunk btw,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast