+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Starting a business.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Starting a business.

AO members, let's just say that you were given a moderate amount of money to start your own business. There are no strings attached, meaning you are not required to be successful so you can get into whatever business you want to. However, for the sake of the topic please don't post bullcrap like embezzling the money and going on a trip or getting Sasurai a present (Happy birthday man )...

I guess to start it off I'll name a few of my own:

A recording studio - Not a big fan of music, but there are always inspired artists who want to hit it big out there. I guess renting studios out could always bring in money.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Mandy Rin is off to a good start Mandy Rin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Starting a business.

A publishing company! It would be a dream to have a publishing company (all the books...) Or an apparel company.

I've always had the idea of having a company that is widespread, inexpensive, and supplies cosplay clothing, clothing inspired by anime, and shirts with cool designs on them. Kinda like Target. I don't see why it hasn't been done - I reckon there are enough fans to make it sucessful. Taking into consideration all the ugly designs the designer labels come out with, I reckon it'd be a hit even with people who don't like anime.
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i'd use it to start the business i want to start right now! making incredibly cute plushies and pillows for all to love and enjoy~!

^_^ as for what they look like, that's a secret until i get my trademark!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I would use the money given to me to start a daycare. With all the kids out in the world I'm sure the parents need somewhere to send them for a while. It wouldn't be an expensive place yet it wont be to cheap either.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to start a comic book shop, the county I live in none of the stores no longer sell comic books. (I collect them btw) They stopped selling comics about four years ago and the nearest place to where I live is about an hour and a half away, their selection in small. So I would want to open up my own comic shop.

I would have a fantastic selection Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, whatever ya know. I'd also have a good manga selection. The store would also have whatever the current trend in TCGs tournaments. I would almost want it to be just a hobby store, but only with model kits from anime shows. With no model trains or anything like that.

It would probably lose money like it was going out of style but thats the kinda shop I want.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok i would go for a art studio witch can make up ot anything ( pottery,watercolours ect)

and it could be sold on for more money if it was good

like it could have seasonl decoration and all that and have them for ocasions and also can be cosamised

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Graphics and programming, like making online forums such as IPB, vB, SMF. Or antivirus applications.

I also want to become a hacker but I don't think I'd be looked upon very nicely.

Also doing web hosting, heh all these jobs can be don't at a home and get tons of cash ;D

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

I always wanted to open a store of my own (any kind). i think a super Wal-mart would do lol
    I'll get freakin' rich!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast