+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stories of serial or psycho killers

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stories of serial or psycho killers

Eww... thats gross.. but that sounds a bit like an urban legend Kairu..
    I would not doubt that lol.

On another note there is another one The Southside Rapist. Name says it all. Lived in the South (USA) Raped women and killed them. He lasted about 4 months I think. This one I saw on one of those court channels.

Wow.. what a doctor.. o.O wow... That reminds me of another doctor... He is an expert in pregnancy and woman-ish problems...He is some doctor in the late 60's or something... He is quite famous... a very talented doctor... or so they say... but... he rapes his patients... without them knowing...

Some patients who comes to him to get pregnant... well most of them,... he will put them to sleep with a shot... and then he rapes them... but he was only jailed for 5 years... after raping 100 girls or something...i think... i forgot already... oh well ^^

some lucky doctor.. o.O a serial rapist..
    Wow that is rather creepy. 100 girls and 5 years. That is just crazy. I will agree, that was one lucky doctor. Although I am a dude it makes me nervous now O_o.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Although I am a dude it makes me nervous now O_o.
    I thought you'd be aroused or something.. o.O a different thing came out.. maybe you are more of a feminist..

and yes.. damn lucky... because of his "great" service he was "pardoned" and he gets lesser time in jail... yea... right... -.- i don't agree with that there.... he did more sin than of good thing... funny to know how he get caught though..

One of his "patience" came one day and ask for the treatment.. then... she was put to sleep after she is "examined" (she was nude that time) and when she woke up.. she saw the doctor putting a wet shorts into a plastic bag... she was curious so she asked... but the doctor just said something spilled on it... so... she she suspects something fishy,... she went to look in the bag later on and found something real "sticky"

On another note there is another one The Southside Rapist. Name says it all. Lived in the South (USA) Raped women and killed them. He lasted about 4 months I think. This one I saw on one of those court channels.
    I think i heard of him... It's hard to track and capture serial killers in USA to my opinion... it is such a big and vast country.. i bet there is such places where only a few has been into...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supersonico View Post
    When i saw the news, ive never expected such a thing, well it happened 1 month ago:

the federal agency of investigation (afi, here in mexico) caught a poet who killed his girlfriends and the he cooked them. "OMG" was the only thing i could say about it. he was the only suspect of the dissapear of those 3 girls

When they caught him hes was cooking a leg of ... his girlfriend, and 1 month after that he died of a overdose.

How tragic, isnt?
    Dude that's sick! Was he eating them??

There's a serial stalker/torturer/rapist named David Parker Ray who lived in New Mexico and killed/raped/tortured over 150 people. He only listed about 50 or so, but said if he had to guess it was over 100+ easily. This dude was sick. I read his biography a year ago. When he was younger, he used to have sex with a hole in the ground. He used to lure women to this trailer, aptly named "The Fun Box" And he would use all sorts of devices to torture women and rape them before killing them. He had video cameras all over the place so his GF could watch in a separate room. And she LIKED IT!!!

Dude's sick! When the feds were goin' through a bunch of his videos, they found one of him using a cattle prod on one woman's genitals and was shockin' the holy hell out of her. The claimed to have seen smoke rise up from her genitals and eyes. SICK, SICK, SICK!!

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Dude that's sick! Was he eating them??
    yeah he ate them thats the sickest part of his story, dont worry he's dead now
    Temari is so Cool

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bellocanlver View Post
    yeah he ate them thats the sickest part of his story, dont worry he's dead now
    What did he die from? Did he choke to death on a toe or somethin'?

On a serious note, he had his death comin' to him. That's karma. What you put forth is what you receive. Kinda like Jeffery Dahmer (I dunno if I spelled that correctly). He killed/ate a whole bunch of people here in the midwest and died a few years later in prison. In fact, I think he was murdered in prison. I can't remember though. It's been a while. >_<

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually did an article about this serial killer.......
    His name is Dennis Lynn Rader, who is also known as BTK ( Bind, Torture and Kill)
    and even though he is not the worst out there......he is quite famous in America

you can find more info on him here
    Dennis Rader - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    I actually did an article about this serial killer.......
    His name is Dennis Lynn Rader, who is also known as BTK ( Bind, Torture and Kill)
    and even though he is not the worst out there......he is quite famous in America

you can find more info on him here
    Dennis Rader - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I remember hearin' a little bit about that guy. But he's got nothin' on David Parker Ray.
    Profile, veteran investigator Vernon Geberth -- the Crime Library - The Crime library

There's some ads you gotta scroll past, but most of the juicy info is there. I'll try to find the biography I read of his too.

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

death note is a good series of a serial killer hes one of the two main main characters his name is light

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast