Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Are storms calming?

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Are storms calming?

right now its a big storm goin on and i find it easier to sleep when a storm is goin on does anyone else feel that rain storms are calmang
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are storms calming

Actually, now that I think about it.... yeah. Whenever there's a huge storm, all my attention is diverted to it, leaving little or no activity in my brain.... And of course, that calms me down ^_^ I sleep easier when it's raining too... but that must be because of the humidity and cool temperatures.
    Kastelic's creation

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

that might be the reason because i was just practicing photoshop and listing to music and the second the storm started all my attention was aimed twaords "Listening" to the storm
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

No, storms freak me out. Anything to do with rain has a negative impact on me. When it drizzles, it gets cold and I start to feel REALLY sleepy. +__+ And when it starts pouring and there is thunder and lighting all around, I get stressed out. It's always had that sort of effect on me since I was a kid.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the smell of a good storm. Refreshes the senses. I'd go out, walk around in a storm and enjoy every minute of it. The sound of the rain calms me down.......the thunder makes my heart just a bit more bolder.
    Oh, as I was sayin', I like how it feels when my hair is wet. Soft.....yet had a certain rigidness to it that looks good on me.

Storms are cool. They remind me of the constant chaos of life crashing against stale order......
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

ah.. yes. the strom that you refers to is like the rain as ussual at tropical island, don't it?

the strom at tropical area mostly like that and yes, it calm me down (^_^).
    especially the sound of rain that fall of from the sky...
    but too big stroms make me do not feel easy.. i mean that is a hurricane!! i think we all do not like it (-_-).

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

There is nothing better than the sound of rain on the roof, so calming so relaxing - definatly makes it easier to go to sleep! I love storms and being in Aust we see some pretty crazy ones.
    They are beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I like the smell of a good storm. Refreshes the senses.
    I love that smell!! or the smell after it rains..
    is that wierd?
    lol

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I always thought of the rain to be renewing. Every time it rains I always go outside whether to just watch from the doorway or to take a walk on the boardwalk. It calms me down greatly when I'm upset or angry. I guess you can say the rain has become a good friend of mine.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast