Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Are storms calming?

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are storms calming

The rain or storm, I go oustide everytime they came... Even I don't have someone to talk to and I keep silent... Looks up and refreshes my mind... Watch the heavy or light raindrops falling from the dark skies... It calms me down, deeply...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are storms calming

Befeore the rain I get very tense but once it starts raining I love it. One of my favorite things to do is to take a walk in a good rainshower. Working on a picture inside while it's raining outside is also very stimulating creatively.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are storms calming?

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    right now its a big storm goin on and i find it easier to sleep when a storm is goin on does anyone else feel that rain storms are calmang
    HELL YEAH!! When it's raining/pouring/stormy I automatically feel happier. Getting cozy in your house, watching a movie, reading... awwww I love winter. The most cozy time of the year. lol. it also means... MASS CUDDLING!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i love storms i slept through hurricane Hugo when it hit my fine
    state of NC i didn't realise it hit till i was woke up by family because
    of there crying over nothing man i was so comfortable , and i think
    storms are getting worse but this year so far nothing has happened no
    hurricane or anything but there increasing in intesnity because of the warming affect the globe.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I suppose really when it comes to storms, i always sleep through them if its the middle of the night. Why be scared of nature??

The smell after it rains is lovely the sense that all the dirt has been washed away to see everything as it once was.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

I love big storms. They make me want to bake cookies and pies. Eat the cookies and pies and fall asleep listening to the rain.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMorgan View Post
    I love big storms. They make me want to bake cookies and pies. Eat the cookies and pies and fall asleep listening to the rain.
    COOOKIES!!! Yay! I love baking when it's all cold and stormy! *grabs hand and runs to kitchen*

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the Smell~

It cleans the air or something~

I happen to find them very calming~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast