Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Are storms calming?

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are storms calming?

I have to agree that storms calm me. I feel a sense of peace n it helps me concentrate on life better.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

when your living in the bottom of hills and such, rain storms here can get quite cruel, plus not to mention our power lines, supply's and our only remaining vehicles, ONE thing that makes me scared is the damn snow storm
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah that does not sound like it is fun. I will admit storms can b nice but they can b a real pain too

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

some of the storms ruined some of our best trophy's and such, but prize was lost and it happen when the rain storm came in, their really neat looking clouds but the lighting
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Thanks

Yeah I like storms but when they get dangerous I would rather not have them.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

We've been getting hit by a bunch of storms over the last little while (mostly large amounts of rain) but up island winds were reaching around 100 km an hour, and a bunch of trees were falling down. There's an old growth forest up island called "Cathedral Grove," and a bunch of the old growth trees were ripped up from the ground.

I only find storms relaxing if:
    a)the power goes out
    b)we get thunder and lightning

We rarely get thunder and lightning though which sucks.....I used to live on the prairies, and we got those aaaaaallll the time. I loved just sitting in the dark and watching the sky light up.....The last good thunder and lightning storm we had here was well over 2 years ago...

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Storms are calming. It makes me go to sleep when there is a storm outside. It reminds me of when I was small.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends if the storm is dangerous or not. Or maybe not. When hurricane Katrina was passing through I went to sleep then too. I think its hearing the pounding of the rain or the wind thats truly soothing. So I guess stroms are soothing.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast