Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Are storms calming?

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are storms calming?

I also sleep easier when it storms it's probly a white noise
    Semper Fi Carry On

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Vermillion View Post
    Storms are calming to me, always seem to sleep really well during storms.

But I can relate to Hellknights comment about rain and snows effect on road conditions, I'm a professional truck driver have been for 2 years so far. The trucks I drive are all together are 75 feet long, truck and trailer hooked up, the trailers I pull are 53 foot dry van(you know the big box type you normally see).

We are very throughly and well trained, so much so we are possibly the most well trained profession out there. I have a class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements, I can haul everything from house hold products to oil, milk and gasoline to explosives and chemicals. Weather plays a big part in our work, you have to be very careful and be at least 3 or more times more aware of everything around you and safer than anyone else out there on the road.
    That's pretty awesome...
    My uncle has his CDL also... He always has to drive through Steven's Pass in WA. I remember him always doubling checking the weather if he had to go haul anywhere...
    I agree with you. You guys are truly one of the most trained professions. And extremely hard working, I must say!
    ^_^

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well it depends on what storm. snow storms are calming because in front of my bed is a window and when i look out it reminds me of a snowglobe and i love snowglobes and how you shake em and makes it snow. rain storms with thunder i dont like cuz first its like 'wow thunder is kool' and like you can see the lightnening and hear the thunder its like nature's symphony but after a while im like 'stfu! i wanna sleep" :lol: but gentle rain drops are calming cuz it reminds me of an open field in the morning with dew drops. and the best thing is during a rain storm, i play classical music fitting to the atmosphere but sometimes i forget to turn it off and when i wake up it still plays.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

if its a thunderstorm with pound of rain then yes i do think that it is calming. Random people usually pass our house screaming thier asses off at teh night so when rainy days come there never there. It also makes me sleep better and all that will amke me wake up last but for a good night sleep for once? i'd do it man

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Newbie Blu Water may be famous one day Blu Water may be famous one day
    Thanks

It depends on the type of storm. Thunder and lightening isn't calming to me. A gentle rain is nice. I enjoy watching it snow.

Newbie foxboy is off to a good start foxboy's Avatar
    Thanks

they make me want to sit down in the middle of them and sing or talk.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foxboy View Post
    Have you read the rules? And have you been checking your PMs?

Stop reviving threads that have been inactive for more than 2 weeks.

+Closing+

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foxboy View Post
    This is enough. This is the fourth time you have posted in a dead topic in a short period.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9