+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Strange talents

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Strange talents

Everybody has some sort of talent, but do you have any strange talents?

Y'know, those things that most people would be weirded out by? One of my friends from elementary school used to be able to twist thier foot an exact 180 degrees! OUCH!

Me, I don't know if you'd call this a talent, but I can crack and pop almost every joint--and sometimes bone--in my body. It grosses people out every time! LOL.

What about you? Do you have any weird talents?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Strange talents

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Everybody has some sort of talent, but do you have any strange talents?

Y'know, those things that most people would be weirded out by?
    Let me see . . . I can roll my eyes back into my head and act like I'm dead rather well. I can make myself "pass out" in a very credible way. I've done it in a restaurant in order to cause a distraction while one of my friends did something.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

My friends sometimes call me Flexible Freak...............
    I can make a jump rope out of my hands and actually jump over my hands and bring them al the way back around.......if you know what i am talking about.......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i have the power to bitch one hundred words a minute and make even the strongest man cry.
    Now that is talent.

since this might be edited and for he sake of not having to deal with it.
    i am double jonted so i can turn into a pretzel

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

post above me^ HA! whateves. what i can do is i can be flexible in different ways lol weird......dnt know why..
    Yeah, Bye.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

post above me. HA!
    It is my talent hun. Wanna see? I am sure goood at it. To the point where many fmeales tend to back off. I will be more than happy to show you if you want. ~_^

or if you were referring to my flexibility well that is true. I can bend backwards and touch my ankles then flip bac over into an american split.

i know..im raw

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

im sorry i dnt speak dumb and im not respecting you(on siggy)^^Stop copying oh and also i can be flexible by doing a split^-^
    Yeah, Bye.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, i think that some may find this quite weird.
    I can actually put my legs behind my head and hold it there for about thirty seconds.
    Both Legs.
    Considering I'm a guy, That would be strange, no?
    Most guys aren't in such flexibility as girls.
    Many people have asked to see it before.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast