+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: strange thing you did while you were asleep

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: strange thing you did while you were asleep

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I don't remeber but my folks taped it. It was right after I had watched "Chicken Run" for the first time. I got out of my bed and started acting like a chicken! it was so embarassing watching it the next day.
    indeed, that would suck.

well, as for me, id say i punched a whole in my wall b/c i was having a dream i was fighting Cell. hole's still there...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Me? Full Blown sleep walking.
    Happened to me my senior year of high school right before final exams, I woke up in the middle of the night and woke up sitting at the kitchen table with an empty cereal bowl in front of me. Scared the crap out of me.

Newbie Best friend is off to a good start Best friend's Avatar
    Thanks

looool
    I remember when I bought PS2 and I was playing for almost 24 hour In the week end and I was playing resident evil ,,,, so In the dream I saw my roommate looks like a zombi , looking at me and say "hey leave this game or I will bite you "
    I wake up and give my roommate a hit and continue my playing until the next day
    (My Roommate was sleeped too when I hit him he didn't know until now that I hit him)
    looooool

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

The boyfriend told me a week ago or so that I woke up pointing at the kitten on top of the piano near the bed and was freaking out cus she was going to jump and get on me or something.

And once my grandma told me in the morning I'd stood on the bed in the middle of the night and was like scrubbing the wall where the light hit the wall from the window like it was a stain. And she asked what I was doing and I huffed that I was trying to get it off and it wouldn't come off

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Newbie nalevankomichael is just another face in the crowd nalevankomichael's Avatar
    Thanks

well the weirdess thing that i got told i was doing when i was sleep was i got in bed with my girlfriend and she thought i was awake and then she kissed me and i rolled over on top of her and i started to run my fingers trough her hair....... i know it sounds funny it was scary to her at first and then she was laughing at me in the morning.

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, i was watching.....

karate at the hawaiian islands....and i slept through the movie...my brother began to tug me awake but i was sooo sleepy that i punched him right in his belly several times *ouch* and i began saying 'I AM THE KARATE QUEEN, BOW DOWN BEFORE MY AWFULLY AWSOME STRENGHT OR I SHALL CRUSH YOU ALL' when i woke my brother told me all about it..but com'on who am I to believe him? ok...i believed him

it wasn't strange it was....rather....a good experiance XD x.x lol

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, lots of sleep walkers/talkers here! LOL.

According to multiple friends, be they past or present, I've heard that I am a sleep walker on occasion and I talk in my sleep alot. ^_^

I went to Thailand in May of 1999 for a bout 45 days. It was cool, we got to party at night and drink up. Well, me and a couple of friends of mine were chillin' on the porch after a long night of drinking and we were debating about inter-racial dating. Well, I must've fell asleep, because here's what I don't remember--what I was told: They asked me for my opinion, I simply said, "I don't care how poofy my hair is, I'm not cutting it!!" My friend, Faby said to me, "We don't care about your hair!" I said in reply, "I already told you, it's my hair, I'm not cutting it!!" She told me to go to bed, and I said, "alright" but stayed in the same spot for about 20 mins. LOL. Finally I get up and walk away. I woke up in a cot that didn't belong to me, and the bug net was missing, so I looked like 10,000 mosquitoes feasted on my flesh the next day.

Strange... ^_^
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Sep 28, 2007 at 02:13 PM. Reason: I just realized something.

Newbie Sasaki Fox is off to a good start
    Thanks

Strangest thing I did when I was asleep,

was pure sleepwalking, I walked to my room all the way to the bathroom and slept there zzZ

PS3 ID: Sasaki_Fox

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast