+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: strange thing you did while you were asleep

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: strange thing you did while you were asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    The strangest think I've done must be falling out of bed... that's about all (yea... I'm boring)

Wait... does fighting with your pillow because it's smothering you count?

But I had a cousin, who talked, walked and did eveything you can do in sleep. One time (I was little), when we were sleeping in one bed, she started kicking me in the corner, saying something like: "Chicken! S**t!"
    In the morning she said she dreamed that our ount had cooked one of her chickens (it was in the country) and my cousin had been real upset about that.
    LOL! I have a "nephew" like that (he's actually bratling's nephew, but we're practically family). I was at bratling's dad's house and we were chillin' in the dining room smoking. All of a sudden my nephew starts wiggin' out in the living room where he fell asleep. He was flailing his arms around, screaming, "Quit playin'! Quit playin'!" Then he sat up for a second--eyes wide shut--laid back down and started snoring. LOL ^_^

It had to be the funniest thing ever! Oh, and his sister farted real loud in her sleep one time. So loud it, scared the crap out of me and everyone else around. So loud, it woke her up out of a dead sleep, scared the crap out of HER and put her in a big coughing fit. Like the fart took all of her oxygen. All we could do was crack up laughing. ^_^

Newbie Haydn is off to a good start Haydn's Avatar
    Thanks

i went to sleep in my bed and woke up in another town...
    it was definitely strange and i was in this room with a whole lot of naked people
    I got medication after that for sleep walking

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I would say that i have talked in my sleep. OH while you were sleeping, have you acted like you took a step and woke yourself up?? *wonders if that makes sense* Well, I do that all the time...I don't know why.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I've fallen out of my bed a couple of times, [when I was dreaming i was falling off a cliff >>] And Sleptwalked three times. All three were in my younger years [5-9] The first time I woke up and Pissed on a wall a few feet out of my room. The second time I went into the bathroom, opened the stall, and threw up in the seat. The third time I walked over to a couch in the living room and woke up late that day with the remote next to me. I've also thrown up in my sleep and wet my bed in my early years of living in my current house. [I lived in a different town from when I was born until before my 4th birthday]. So yeah, fun stuff.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to start off...I am a big Inuyasha fan...and like most fan girls I want to pet the ears. Well my mom said she walked in my room while I was asleep and I was stroking the ears of a stuffed animal and mumbling "soft". lmao.
    Dear Dinah...

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

The weirdest thing i did while i was a sleep was like: I am a Rock fan, and i wasnt quiet sure where i got this from, but my dad said he saw me bang my lil toy guitar up against the wall, and said i was knocked out. lol weird but true
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

ok this is TRUE so plz dont say ' thats bullsh*t'

i went to egypt and had RELE spicy foods, and abnormal foods so my stomache couldnt cope. my day i was fine, cept for the odd diarheea problem but at night.... ok at night i would not sleepwalk, i would sleep-freakout. one night my mom told me i tried to rip out the plugs from the wall because there were cars comming. the second night, i climbed on the tv and said that i was entering the pyramids. and the last fatefull night, i jumped rele high and hit my head so hard on the ceiling, when i woke up, it swelled to the size of a tennis ball. so my parents at 4 am asked for hot tea and biscuits from the hotel staff. from 4 am till 9 am, my parents gave me exlax to get the crap outta me. after that, my dad told me it was the combination of too much info (the tourguide talked non-stop) the climate (40+ degrees) and the food. TRUE!

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4