Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strange Things

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Strange Things

This was brought up in another forum site, so I'd like to bring it here - it was interesting.

Is there anything strange you've ever done? For no apparent reason?

For example;;
    Once, I randomly walked up to people and told them, "Hi, my name is *name removed by me!*, and I'm going to be an actress one day."

So.. have you ever done anything strange recently or in the past? Waving at random people while in a car.. stupid things like this.

*Oh, and I must say. One person said they'd do the 'wave' with other drivers and passengers while in a traffic jam. That is the strangest thing...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Strange Things

I've done a lot of strange things... I become stupid each time my brain gets too much air or too little air, too much sleep or too little sleep etc.
    I guess the stupidest thing would be sitting by the fireplace in a classtrip ald alugh about everything, starting from the jokes a guy made and ending with three guys coming back from a walk, wet and cold... Just silly... I had too little sleep then AND too little air... bad...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

When I was driving or some one else was driving, I used to wave to people who had the same car that I was in at the time. It led to some hilarious looks on peoples faces as they were driving by LOL.

I've done plenty of things that are stupid, but that one just stick. Just remembering the faces they gave was hilarious

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I've walked up to random people and kissed, hugged and told them I loved them for no real reason. If that can count as strange. I do weird stuff all the time so nothing really registers with me anymore.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm that interesting, i've done plenty of stupid stuff that i guess ppl can find strange. well mainly when i was younger (i didn't have a care in the world then). i think some of the strangest thing was i used to laugh at ppl that just pointed at me, for no reason at all, they just pointed at me and i cracked up laughing nearly collapsing on the floor.

another strange thing i guess or was it trying to be tough? i don't remember 2 well was that for some reason kids one time ended up asking if they could punch me and for some weird reason i said yes... then for about half a yr kids just hit me for fun, lucky they weren't strong otherwise ouch! but that more stupid than strange.

well that all that i can recall about strange stuff, i know i've done more for sure like every1 else, but hey remembering it is a whole other matter.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I've walked up to random people and kissed, hugged and told them I loved them for no real reason. If that can count as strange. I do weird stuff all the time so nothing really registers with me anymore.
    You've kissed random people?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol I suppose I've done weird things like... going up to random people and smacking them then running away for kicks >_>; I felt bad for the people after thou lol...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea. I have. But for money though. In lunch I ate a combonation of rice, milk, beans, and lettuce for 10 dollars. It was alright.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast