Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Stress

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stress

Bills... I hate bills... Every time the first of the month comes around, I stress cause I know what's coming.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

What stresses me the most is what my sis expected out of me. She expects me to actually help her out with taking care of her two daughters. One is 2 years old and one is 3 months old. High school now stresses me because my english teacher is failing me and she actually gets mad pretty easily and I HATE her!! Umm... and yeah homework also because I get confused with the directions.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

responsiblility stresses me out (not that I'm lazy) and I think it's because reponsibility is good up to a point, but then it starts getting stressful when you end up having so much stuff that you're liable for, i.e. having to do chores+watching over siblings+having to keep to a weekly schedule.

it might not bother other people, but I hate having my free time get eaten up with things like that. I finally have time to unwind and before I know it, its time for me to go to sleep. Then that stress starts building up...

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Homework causes me stress coz it takes my free time as well as it can b annoying when there r lots.
    When relationships don't work out coz ur life was at the peak of excitement,then ruined when ur relationship with the girl/suy u lyk doesn't work out

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I get stress out mostly when work is involved. Other than that, things lilke relationship (which i never had) or other things... no.. I don't have that kind of stress. Unless financial problems. *screams*

My anti-stress methods: none

baa~ (^^) <-- is a very genki person<--- it seems so
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

My stress is caused by school. And sometimes family. Mainly school. Either the work dealing with it or the people up there. Most of them irritate me so bad that it's not even funny, so they constantly stress me out.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

What stresses me out is trying to get my shxt together. I try to plan, but something usually goes wrong and I'm back to square one. I have these high expectations for myself, but I never seem to reach them..........
    I think I set myself up for failure.......I need to quit that.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

What only causes me to be stressed out is Work,homework,assignments,whatever they call it.....this stresses me soo much....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast