+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Studying

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Studying

What are you studying now?
    Anthropology and Archeology are my two majors and on top of that I take all the other regular classes as a freshman and Russian is my minor

How long do you study every day? Every week?
    I study a lot every day...maybe six to eight hours....and it is usually at night or early in the morning when I do not have classes. So for a whole week.....that is around forty-two to fifty-six hours....I know, sounds like it is a lot....but time flies when you are in college

Do you like studying?
    Um....it depends on the subject. I like to study anthropology and math.....because they are kind of easy for me.....but the rest, I have to work my but off....

Are you studying for something in particular (a test, a qualification, a competition)?
    For the long term........I really do want to travel the words and find its secrets

Do you think it's paid off?
    Studying always pays off for me......without it, my school would kick me out........since it is an ivy league university

Is there anything you'd like to study?
    Something that requires you to use your mind and logic....anthropology, philosophy and math
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

What are you studying now? Japanese, GRE material

How long do you study every day? I live in Japan and work in a Japanese school... so pretty much every day I go to work is a practical study in Japanese hearing/listening. As for actually hitting the books or making a conscious effort to do something to improve my Japanese: 2-8 hours a day.

Every week? 20-50 hours (dependant on my schedule at work)

Do you like studying? It's grown on me. Reading Harry Potter in Japanese still makes my head hurt (in 7 months I have made it only 5 pages into chapter 9), but I can marathon about 5 double-digest comics a day without it even occuring to me that I used to pour over one for weeks at a time "to study". My current goal is to beat Japanese novels into submission in a similar fashion... but comics are just so much easier! >_<;
    Some of them anyway... BLAME! I confess I just looked at the pictures and felt a jolt of recognition whenever anyone said "Shoot!" or "Look Out!"... but mostly I pretended to understand so that I wouldn't have to look up all the kanji :/

Are you studying for something in particular (a test, a qualification, a competition)?
    Japanese Language Proficiency Test lv. 1 (to pass)
    Kanken (Kanji test) lv. 8 (to get a damn near perfect score)
    GREs (to DESTROY verbal and survive math)

Do you think it's paid off? Definately.

Is there anything you'd like to study? Chinese, Korean, Spanish (again), Literature (again), programming (again)... but I already have too much on my plate with Japanese to attempt anything else.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

High school yay ! ... ya right

I don't i have never studded, and i manage to pass all the time but math. I can't help it i suck at math.

Do you like studying?
    No

Diploma at the moment, I have my reasons

No for if i study i always fail in a test so i have come to not study.

HTML coding or some some kinda language just don't know which one yet, probably Italian.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

officially, i'm getting my GEs done right now and (here and there) am studying how to open online business, online advertising, eBay fenessing and crafting of all types... my goal is to open my own online business so yeah...

for school, hardely ever... my goal, a couple hours every week, by either reading craft magazines or seeing how people sell things online...

Do you like studying?
    no... but if i did, school wouldn't be so hard... =_= i don't like committing my whole life to getting an A in algebra, so yeah...

i'm thinking about working towards a Certificate of Entrepreneurship that's being offered at my school~

Not yet.

i'd like to get back to Spanish and Japanese... funny thing is, i learned more Japanese in one college semester then i did four years of high school Spanish... =_=~

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Do you like studying?
    Lets see...

I'm studying computer science, algebra, a few science things, and history between 1206-1786.

I really don't know????? But I know I study more than two whole days in a whole week. ^^

I actually kinda do sometimes since I love learning something new I really do but I'm sometimes too tired to though....

Not really it's just for the joy of it! ^^

Yup! I'll know it will. I just have this little feeling. ^^

Flowers..... I want to learn about those..... My friend and my sister are going to start a garden. And we might sell the flowers when they all grown! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Right now I am studying A levels in UK... It is the education you need to get into a university there... And I'm taking the maximum- 4 subjects (and I start to think it's too much for me)- Economics, English Literature/Language, Environmental Management and Mathematics, all in English, which is not my native language...

I study all lesson hours of course which is from one to four hours a day and then plus homework time which is minimum 3 hours a day...

Ummm... no matter how odd it might seem- yes I like studying ^^ I enjoy it and I know that it will be of great use in the future ^^

Well I am studying for my A- level exams alltogether. Lately I've always studied for exams etc... because it's just not as easy as it was five years ago.. sadly. I study by reading my notes again and rewriting the main things... And reading them right before the test...

Yes, I think it has... Though I'm always very sad when I study hard and get nothing out of it... That just brings you down...

Ummm... I would like to study everything like in my old school, al sciences, two other languages etc... Study but with no tests, just for my knowlege, but I don't think that is to happen...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2