+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Stuff U Love Tell me :D

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stuff U Love Tell me :D

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    If this justs turn into a list thread it will be closed.
    its still alive. hmph concetrate.

perdoname michelle!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

well i love chinise or japanese chicks, tell em there not sexy. I love popcorn so yummy
    videogames thats almost my life hobie. Etna shes hot and ofcourse friends and family.

perdoname michelle!

Newbie Lyla may be famous one day Lyla may be famous one day Lyla's Avatar
    Thanks

I love playing the flute. It's the first thing I do to release stress.
    And I love my family. They're my family. What can I say? <3

THEY can have the WORLD, we'll CREATE our OWN.

Otaku N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Stuff U Love Tell me :D

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage View Post
    i am a huge gamer so i would say i love video games because you are able to escape into worlds that you usually wouldnt even think of. to me it is the greatest thing in the world.

******I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THERE BATO................
    SLAUGHTER THE PIG

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

i can't think of anything else that i love now but...
    my PS2... and my pc of coarse

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

i love fishing, its peaceful, makes me feel comfortable. i love the sound of the water. even if i dont catch anything, i still love going to a river or a lake with my dad and going fishing.
    i love metal work and woodwork. i like being able to work with my hands. using the metal lathe is just one of my hobbies.
    i love working on cars and motorbikes, because its all stuff that dad taught me, it makes me happy to know that dad taught me all that, and that i can be like him.
    I love my family and my friends
    i love anime and videogames, because they give me an escape.
    i love martial arts, drawing, nature, hmm, the list goes on, it would take a very long time to say everything, so yeah.
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I love ... money... With money, I don't have to worry about anything else.~
    With money, it can replace my emptiness and human beings.
    with money, I can feed my future generation and provide them better lives. (Without having a lover or a man to have intercourse) I can still resort to adopting orphans. ^^
    With money, I can lead a better life and the life I have always craved for!

*is money crazy* baa~! (n_n) men can never kick this strong love of mine towards money! XD
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Stuff I love eh?

Hmmm...lets see:

-Money: Almost everything can be bought with money in this day and age making it a neccesity.
    -Family and friends: Like I have to explain?
    -Girls: What!? I'm a guy!! Its only natural!! LOL
    -Anime & manga: To me this is art.
    -Prinnies:"......dood."

*edit*

-My little sheep friend and her sheeps: v look at the post below. LOL, she's a sweet girl.

...guess thats it doods.
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Aug 18, 2006 at 11:26 AM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast