+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stupid Accusations.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Stupid Accusations.

Okay so I have been working hard these past few months here in Cuba. Well my superior takes me aside and says that headquarters is thinking about cutting off my pay for dessertion. This is the dumbest thing I can think off. I mean first off I am here working secondly where am I going to go. It's either the ocean or the mountains. Has any one else here been accused of stupid crap at work that they never did. I can't be the only one who works with complete idiots.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stupid Accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Okay so I have been working hard these past few months here in Cuba. Well my superior takes me aside and says that headquarters is thinking about cutting off my pay for dessertion. This is the dumbest thing I can think off. I mean first off I am here working secondly where am I going to go. It's either the ocean or the mountains. Has any one else here been accused of stupid crap at work that they never did. I can't be the only one who works with complete idiots.
    LOL where else indeed.

I only work part time in a small bakery/cafe shop so I can't really be accused of much. I suppose they could accuse me of stealing cash from the register, but I'm trusted there and I get along really well with everyone so we're practically family. I'm sorry that you were wrongly accused though! It's a horrible feeling.

I was accused of chewing gum in class once (no gum is allowed because some idiots stick it under the tables). All I was doing was nibbling on my lip, which is what I always do when I'm thinking.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

!beast (Aug 19, 2009)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I was once accused of taking for ever on this one drawing/assembly at work, but here is the kicker. I had been done with it for months. When I talked to my supperviser he just told me to place it on the table and they will eventualy pick it up. Time passed and it just sat there, sat and sat and sat. Then I have people bugging me about it. I tell them its right here ready to go and has been for a while, I sent an update saying "Drawing completed" at least once every week. When they finely come around to it they find out the person who wanted changes made was out of place and really was no reason to be changed in the first place. So it sat there some more untill they figured it out. Iventualy the whole thing was dropped and I got chewed out for no reason.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in the telecommunications business its always, he said she said. Then your words get twisted around and your boss comes to accuse you of saying something you didn't. Like when someone asks me if they should credit an account, I always tell them if you feel they deserve a credit then yes, thats 100% your decision. When the credit doesn't go through, they said oh well she told me to put in a credit for that. Which is not what I said at all, people just trying to blame me for their lack of good judgment.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I never was accused of anything but I did have an miserable boss that expected me to now the shop inside and out after only a couple working there. I quit because I'm not trying to deal with assholes like that, it wasn't a great paying job anyways. But in your case, if it's a good paying job I would say try to negotiate and reason with them. Or do it the easy way and quit, stubborn jerks that you say you're dealing with aren't worth trying to talk to. They're in denial, if you say something that makes them sound stupid and you smart they will usually yell and say "SHUT UP AND GET BACK TO WORK!" so forget them and find nicer people that won't waste your time with silly accusations such as these.

+ Reply to Thread