+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Sucking Up ~ Does it work?

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sucking Up ~ Does it work?

haha sucking up does work since alot of people love there ego stroked repeatedly and i have seen people move up the ladder at work that way.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha. Sucking up? It's not something I resort to, but mainly because I'm too erm, shy to. Haha. Also I never seem to want anything desperately enough to suck up to someone for it. I don't really give a sh*t if other people do it; at least they've got the guts to make themselves grovel. It's not hard to tell if someone is sucking up to me, but I'm just waaayy too nice to not give a damn. In fact, I've actually become pretty good friends with some people who sucked up to me in the past.... now we laugh about it.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

you get more flies with honey than vinegar. yeah I know that saying is old but it's true.

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

well it depends who you sucking up to if its like you to a teacher then yes it would work because a teacher cant do anything to there pupils. no i dont suck up ( well maybe some times ) but i certainly dont fall for it unless it a cute kid or something

Newbie HOMFG COOKIES is off to a good start HOMFG COOKIES's Avatar
    Thanks

I thin that sucking up does work, but it depends on who your sucking up to really.
    I have a friends who always helps my science teacher, but it seems he stills gives her the same grades.
    She always stays after class to help him out, but no matter what she does, the grades are the same, but when she's around other teachers and sucks up, it seems she can still get away with it.
    It makes me annoyed that she can't get wherever she wants, but I'd still rather ride the straight and narrow path by not sucking up!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HOMFG COOKIES View Post
    It makes me annoyed that she can't get wherever she wants, but I'd still rather ride the straight and narrow path by not sucking up!
    I understand if you look up to the person who you are working for (i think best described in Japanese as 'senpais'),
    but if you dont care very much for a difficult person, then why not let them be the puppets while you make em dance?[heck yea)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4