+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: suggestions ! Make the world a better place!

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: suggestions ! Make the world a better place!

The world is everything to us and the only suggestion I have is always say the truth no matter what will happen bad. Always say the truth not the lie. Someone in my family lies alot and he get's grounded alot. I sometimes lie as well. But I know at the end I am wrong. So to make the world a better place is do not lie.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

i suggest that people start not to be an egoist.

you know when the time comes (the time when people are forced into the corner.. or they stressed out) please don't put your own work to other, not to spell something that's hurt to another like make a fun with people, or labeling people with such bad label. just because one or two things they did not get the aim. it looks like those people waiting for someone to make any mistake and put a bad label to them.

this just pissed off people.
    for the people who do not have any intensition on harming another, this just make the world worst. agreed?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Make it a better place ? let me rule the world ill make it a better place jkjk

But really i would say get rid of all crime would be a start.Another would be trying no making pollution go away its only gonna get worse and the weather will show it,making natural disasters more violent and deadly in the years to come.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Well...this is hard things to get rid of.. but...if they are gotten rid of...it would be good for all...i suggest we all should get rid of ppl like "it" eh koga?

To rid of liars...the parents must educate their children better since they are a little...like bcv said...though grounding him seems like not working xD and i don't know the roots of where liars came from...sheesh who does?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie dreaming saturn is off to a good start dreaming saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

To make the world a better place ...
    • Protect the endangered animals. The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is trying their best to preserve wildlife; we should credit WWF for this.
    • Don't make the pollution worse, do some recycling, etc.
    The rainforest too is rapidly decreasing. So, try not to waste any papers. Papers came from trees, you know?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

if people were to think in more htan themselves this world would be perfect. If everyone would look up for each other and leave personal interests at the side the world woud be a better place to live in.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Rule Number 1:
    Shut Up And Do Something!

Rule Number 2:
    Silence Your Expressions And Finally Express Them!

Rule Number 3:
    Stop Wishing And Start Acting!

.......... yes, they're basically the same thing, but hopefully someone actually understands what the heck I'm saying if I say it in 3 different ways.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I am not exactly sure really.

I see life and the world as what it is, not what it can be. I have no real great plan or motivation in changing the world for "the better". Changing one aspect creates the need to change others; I don't think there is any "one" or "final" solution.

What happens happens, and I am glad for it. We fight, we love, we hate, we watch..it will be the same no matter what happens. Unless everybody turns into some emotionless android, I don't really object to anything. It makes us who we are, and if there is some great force, I feel content with the plan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast