+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: suicide what do you think?

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

suicide what do you think?

I'm not trying to say that we should all do suiside, but what do you people think about it?
    -Is to "mortal"
    -who and why should someone do it
    just I want to know what other people think about this topic
    death and life are one and the same

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: suiside what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    I'm not trying to say that we should all do suiside, but what do you people think about it?
    -Is to "mortal"
    -who and why should someone do it
    just I want to know what other people think about this topic
    is it too "mortal"? do you mean morbid? well look at it through the eyes of the suicider. perhaps they were not thinking clearly enough to see suicide is a bad option. Morbid, perhaps, but if its a last resort for some one and they decide to use it, then who are we to judge.

who and why? some one near the brink of insanity looking for a way out. i don;t know! why would some one commit suicide? ask some one who's tried.

Simply put, suicide is Darwinism at work. the weak are weeding themselves out. survival of the fittest.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Suicide is just another choice, nothing about it. Sure as NeoDeath said, it's the weak weeding themselves out, but what if they're not overly "weak", they just view life as a waste of their talents, or find it pointless. My friends choose this choice, not due to the pointless reason, but...I don't know why. I mean yes, suicide isn't fun if someone close to you does it, but life goes on. It was their choice.

It's just another little strand in "Cause and effect". And sometimes it not only looks like a good idea, but a fun one too.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Suicide (or attempted suicide) is the result of feeling likely you have absolutely no options left. Like you completely give up. I say that from experience. No book or doctor can tell you that. You feel that its all become too much and you simply want to get it over with.

Thoughts like "no one will miss me anyway after what i've done" or "I have no purpose" will go through that person's head.

And its not a certain type of person who will. It can be anyone. They don't have to mentally ill or even emotionally unstable, they can just be overwhelmed. And the why's can come in so many different things its hard to put my finger on just one. It can range from things like guilt all the way to back to helplessness.

I won't say its right but its definitly not an easy thing on the person thinking about it.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I persinally don't belive that suicide is the answer...ever. I fell sorry for those who do it because to resort to this option means that their lives must've been really bad. Still I do belive that its the option of someone who is weak. I hate when people commit suicide because they don't know if life could've gotten better with time. They lose all those options that were available to them. Also i don't like it because those who commit suicide go to hell and I really don't like to see a soul lost like that.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billum256 For This Useful Post:

NevesElocin (Apr 02, 2008)

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I persinally don't belive that suicide is the answer...ever. I fell sorry for those who do it because to resort to this option means that their lives must've been really bad. Still I do belive that its the option of someone who is weak. I hate when people commit suicide because they don't know if life could've gotten better with time. They lose all those options that were available to them. Also i don't like it because those who commit suicide go to hell and I really don't like to see a soul lost like that.
    No one said it was a good idea! We can all pretty much say dying isn't the answer to the problem. It does not mean that person's life was terrible. There have been countless people who had wonderful lives who committed suicide and no one knows why.

And that person is not weak! You tell me how much strength it takes to take your own life! That person's spirit may not be as strong as some people but they defintly are not weak. There have been unbelievably strong people who killed themselves or let themselves be killed(which mind you is still suicide) and they were hereos for it. Do not lump those poor sick phychos with people like that!

And how do you know they go to hell. Who has been to hell to tell you that they go there huh? How do you know what happens to them when they die? And even if they do, that was that person's choice. They made their choice so who are you to judge?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    No one said it was a good idea! We can all pretty much say dying isn't the answer to the problem. It does not mean that person's life was terrible. There have been countless people who had wonderful lives who committed suicide and no one knows why.

And that person is not weak! You tell me how much strength it takes to take your own life! That person's spirit may not be as strong as some people but they defintly are not weak. There have been unbelievably strong people who killed themselves or let themselves be killed(which mind you is still suicide) and they were hereos for it. Do not lump those poor sick phychos with people like that!

And how do you know they go to hell. Who has been to hell to tell you that they go there huh? How do you know what happens to them when they die? And even if they do, that was that person's choice. They made their choice so who are you to judge?
    I was only stating my belief on it. Sorry if you don't agree, but I'm not going to change it because I stepped on someones toes. This isn't a conversation meant for debate so please don't try to start one.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Thanks

I wasn't starting a debate. I was saying what I thought about what you think. Sorry if I offended you. But this is an open topic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast