+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Summer is commin' up ^^

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Summer is commin' up ^^

So everyone you have any plans for this summer? Any nice vacations? Or staying home and relax?

We wanna hear it all, no matter what you'll be doing

And if you're going somewhere, tell us a little about the place ^^ so we all get jealous and wanna go there as well

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Summer is commin' up ^^

Yes I do, I plan on... Oh, wait, I have to work that day... Well I want to go and... Damn, I have to work those times as well... Hmmm... Looks like I gota work.

Ok joking aside even though thats basicly true, my family and I will be going to Michigan to viset my mummiad and puppiad (Grand ma and Grand pa) and hang out around Devils lake and possibly meet some nice girls there as well.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

NOTHING! WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE!

Ha! hitching back to Cali, going to parties, eating ice cream, watching movies, eating cake, sleeping it off, killing people, getting my band together, spiking people's drinks, getting my drink spiked, high on life. that's about it....

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

All of that is cool there ENR, how ever, If you spike my drink I sware to god and all that is holy I will spike your face with metal cleats. But seriously, I will. I am seriously joking... But no, seriously.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    All of that is cool there ENR, how ever, If you spike my drink I sware to god and all that is holy I will spike your face with metal cleats. But seriously, I will. I am seriously joking... But no, seriously.
    damn man. Of all things I listed spiking the drink was the worst.., and I only spike it with pixy stix.(the candy, not drugs)

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Just got back from my Florida vacation, heading to Colorado for 4th of July. My plans include looking for a job, finishing my first album, doing volunteer work at an animal shelter, and playing video games.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't make plans very often. As far as I know am working this summer, just like I work spring, fall, and winter.

I might call out of work and take a road trip or something. I'm going to go visit my best friend and were probably go out to all the cool happening bars. Have all the drunk guys hitting on us, sometimes even drunk females try to pick us up. I hope to see a bar fight, or something cool like that.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie Maclane is off to a good start Maclane's Avatar
    Thanks

ha! im going on my yearly trip to japan i saved up 700 bucks this year. MANGA HERE I COME!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast