+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Summer is commin' up ^^

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Summer is commin' up ^^

I just started volunteering at a Dog Kennel, so I'll do that for the whole summer and maybe beyond.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

for the most part im gonna be working out, and getting even healther. then when my fiance' is settled into a new apartment in philly im gonna be moving up there with him and getting everything else done, and hopefully married

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Newbie forgottenshadow is off to a good start forgottenshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Seeing Ice Age 3 with few friends this weekend (=D Can't wait, I've been waiting for this movie to come out for a long time! xD) and meet up with some more friends in the next 2 weeks before going to see family and friends in Singapore.

Singapore is a tropical island in the East, about 2-3 hours aeroplane flight from Hong Kong. It's right near the Equator so everyday, it's very hot and temperatures can soar to 42C or more, depending on the time of year. The main languages they speak are English and Mandarin Chinese (the official language of China) so many Westerners, usually Americans have moved over there to live and visit. Most Singaporeans are very intelligent and studious, and parents always urge their kids to learn an instrument (usually the piano), get into sports, go to sunday school as well as pushing them in their studies.

Food is a mixture of Chinese, Indian to French, Italian to Malay food.

Some of Singapore's delicacies include:
    1) Satay ( originated by the Malays but also sold by Chinese these days = sweet tendered pork/chicken/beef on sticks, served with rice, cucumber, spring onions and a spicy peanut sauce)
    2) Roti Prata (Indian "pizza" a bit like very thin pancakes),
    3) Fried Kway Tiao (fried black noodles- normally served with cockles),
    4) Hainanese Chicken Rice - with is steamed chicken served in a sweet, ginger and spring onion sauce, with some oily rice.
    5) Laksa - extra hot curry noodle soup.

local desserts:
    1) Ice Kachang (shaved flavoured ice with ingredients like red bean and jelly)- just like you see in some Old Classic anime/manga
    2) Chendol (coconut based dessert),
    3) Grass Jelly (a refreshing black jelly that cools down on a hot day)

If anyone of you plan to go there, enjoy your stay!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I am going to try to cath up on some anime that I have missed. I should really see cowboy bebop I understand I am missing alot.

Newbie Kimmeh is off to a good start Kimmeh's Avatar
    Thanks

well am heading to Cyprus on the 15th July!
    /cant wait!~~
    Just be yourself :3

Newbie Fuji James is off to a good start Fuji James's Avatar
    Thanks

Well.. I want to watch anime, perferably Evangaileon, and I love the summer because it always reminds me of my addiction to Naruto and how much I love the series, its just the feeling the smells, it all just relates to Naruto, its very weird.

Also.. I want to get into a relationship before this summer ends *sigh* ...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I am heading to Michigan at the end of the week to see family and to see my grandfather who's health is faiding rather quickly. We will be staying at a cottage at Devis Lake where we will do a lot of boating and other fun stuff. Possibly run into a few fine girls there as well.
    We will be there for about a week before I am heading on back home because of work.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

My Plans for the summer is just crazy i have been on the road most of the summer right now im taking a break from the beach. well the places i have been so far is to Alaska With my cousin i learned how to ski. scary but fun. and when i came back parents had brought me a motorcycle for the hell of it. i been spending time at the beach, was looking for a job, but i was distracted by fun all around me. 7/13/09. i went 4 wheeling with my bestfriend Tyler, and we went to the beach on motorcycles and 6/14/09 i plan well is going sky diving. i think im going to shit my pants ( lol ) but yeah i have done more but yall probley thinking " if she dont shut her as up " lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast