+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Summer Fun!

Newbie Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring's Avatar
    Thanks

Summer Fun!

Hey everyone! I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but summer is fast approaching. It is starting to get a lot warmer. My question to you is, do you have any special summer memories? Just something that really stuck out for you and made that one particular summer sooo awesome!

Manga - my anti-drug because when your addicted to manga how can you possibly afford drugs??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivy Spring For This Useful Post:

animeproject97 (Apr 04, 2008)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Summer Fun!

This probably needs to go in "Cyber Lounge" but ok^^

Yeah one summer my dad took all of our family to Disney World. It was awesome. Most of the summers im gone. But i dont know what i will do this summer^^
    Yeah, Bye.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

One memory that sticks out for me is when I was about six years old and my family took me to Disney World. We stayed about a week and it was absolutely wonderful. I remember going on tons of rides and just having the time of my life.

I remember our hotel had two really big pools at our hotel, too, and one had a humongous water slide. I had to have gone down that thing over 50 times or something. It was so much fun.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I think my best summer memory is when I went with two of my best friends to Canada for 2 weeks......and we just had so much fun..I still cannot believe how many times I laughed till my stomach hurt all over and how many fun memories we shared...I mean we did everything from sight seeing to swimming to hiking and mountain biking to riding motorcycles with strangers and going to the best clubs ever....it made our relationship much stronger and we took so many pictures and even though they live in different states then I do..all we have to do is look at those pictures and see all the memories that we shared and it is enough for the three of us...
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

My best summer memory would have to be last summer when it was mine and my boyfriend's one year anniversary. We met each other the park and had a picnic while we exchanged gifts to one another. After that we took a stroll around the whole park, holding hands just looking at all of the flowers and what not. After that we chose a spot in the grass and laid there looking at the clouds together.

Not only is it my best summer memory, but it is also one of my best memories in general, because it was back before life got so hectic all of a sudden and because it was spent with a person that I love.

Our two year anniversary is coming up in may, so I am hoping that I will get the chance to experience another wonderful memory like that with him again, and I am sure I will ^-^
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

haha oh geez. Where can I start. The time in New York and that time in Canada and that time in North Carolina. Man they were all great time and even last summer with my friend Laura. That was amazing. We went to the ocean and it was so beautiful. Especially when we snuck out and went in the dark and there was also a storm and we just sat in the warm shallow water and it was one of the most beautiful sights Ive ever seen. It was even a full moon then too. Absolute perfection yum yum

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I can't wait for my summer, and as it draws closer i can feel the heat...Oh brillaint *Looks outside* SNOW! yep, i think England is a little far away from the summer yet but, my old memories of last summer, ahh the joy to go back there.

The heat was crazyliy hot for England, must be all that Global warming stuff, it's meant to be bad but hey i like it . My best memory must be when my family was round and me my brother and my cousins all went on our hired bouncy castle, it was amazing, we made a film of wrestiling and backflips etc. it was great times. Can't wait to do it again oh and our mini water slide is amazing. It's attached to the floor and your dive onto it and slide down a load of slipery water then into the pool! When that comes out again, it will be swimming shorts baby oh yeah!

Newbie mofugga is off to a good start mofugga's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh boy summer

i honestly dislike summer, 3x's a day or more showers, always feeling icky and sticky, half naked people everywhere lol
    i'd probably enjoy it more if i had a 6-pack body
    (im assuming)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast