+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Summer Fun!

Newbie alyne is off to a good start alyne's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Summer Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy Spring View Post
    Hey everyone! I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but summer is fast approaching. It is starting to get a lot warmer. My question to you is, do you have any special summer memories? Just something that really stuck out for you and made that one particular summer sooo awesome!
    yeah, like when i was little, i did this stupid thing that involved sticking a stick down a bees nest resulting in me being stung over 50 times. thinking back now, i find it hillariuos

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

mine was i think about 2years ago when i got to drive a jetski and to ride in a boat for the first time
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Summer still seems so distant here in Maine with all the snow still around but my best summer would have to be when my two best friends and I traveled up the west coast and spent much time in Disney land Ahh I miss the simple summers of youth.

I'm just me.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Summer memories? Hmm... There's one.

Two years ago, we went to Thailand. It was so fun. The rest of my summer vacations are alright, I guess.

I'm hoping this summer we'll go to Singapore.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a lot of summer memories. Most of them are on holidays in the States and in Vietnam. I had a view time that I doze of watching the sunset and stars.... sighing out of relaxation and dream my day away in beautiful views.

It's the most precious time for me... Just finding myself on those moments.
    Because when I go back, everything gets hectic again. School, work, family, friends and all the things that moves your world start the moment I walk away from those dreamy moments.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie soulidiumgirl is off to a good start soulidiumgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

My best summer memory was actually from this last summer. It was the fourth of July. I had been camping with my best friend Steph for a week and I went to call my mom to ask her if I could stay a few extra days. When I called mom said I had to be there for fourth of July and that I could go back the next day. Of course I was ticked off over this. Well...I went home the day before, only to wake up the next morning and head to the beach as always. I didn't understand why I couldn't have just stayed with Steph longer. I was bored out of my mind waiting for everyone to just show up. A saw a red headed woman pull in and then make her way toward my family. Mom told me to get up and that my grandma was there. I looked over and saw my grandmother sitting at the picnic table. She had already been there for a while. The woman who was walking toward up was my grandmother whio I had never met before until that day. Now I understand why my mom had told me to go instead of stay there...

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

My favourite summer stories are always with my family and not with my friends, yes i laugh untill i cry with my friends but with my family i feel safer and more comfortable with what i am doing and saying not just always having to have a laugh, sometimes it's better to just be happy on the inside and not show it in my case. They are the best memories.

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

About every summer me and my dad go fishing so I guess thats pretty special to me.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast