+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Summer Fun!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Summer Fun!

Well my best summer memories is when we were driving to the nearby lake with bikes. Me, my best friends Agnese and Sveta, and Ernest (you need one guy for safety and making fire). It was a good exercise and great fun. The best part was when it was raining and we were trying to get home. Agnese was afraid that the lightning might hit us if we drive the bikes, so we were just pushing them
    In one moment Agnese just threw down her bike and wanted to leave it there it seems so funny now
    And when we at last got home... We were so wet and dirty that we decided to go for another swim in the river... with all our clothes!!! lol ^^ (I almost drowned too) It was great fun!!! I wanna do it again!!! I hope I will... lol

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

My best summer eh ?

It would have to be awhile back, summers packed full of fun.But the one that stands out the most i remeber was going to the cape with my mother, brother and grandmother.It probably was the best summer i ever had,We stayed with some family down there and it was awesome, going out on hot summer nights to play Mini golf and go to the candy store.

We stayed out till about 1 or 2 am just driving around me my mother, brother and cousin.Tho it kinda sucked that we couldn't really swim the time we were there due to jellyfish in the water.But every thing else we did while we where there made up so much.When we had to go i didn't want to i wanted to stay lol.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    (I almost drowned too) It was great fun!!! I wanna do it again!!! I hope I will... lol
    Ok now i'm scared haha just kidding Lasura
    Well sounds like you enjoyed it and now summer is like...HERE!! so hopefully after the summer is finished this thread will be open and we can share this years summer It's great when my cousins come for the summer because i don't get to see them as much as i used to but one summer (ALONG TIME AGO!!!) we made a little film that i was watching the other day, oh wow! it was so funny i never even realised i was that cool when i was a kid haha.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder how many of you kids will actually do something worthwhile like getting a job, jk . Summer has never been fun for me, i have been working since i was 16, so yeah there is no summer break for hard working kids ^^.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I wonder how many of you kids will actually do something worthwhile like getting a job, jk . Summer has never been fun for me, i have been working since i was 16, so yeah there is no summer break for hard working kids ^^.
    ahh thats ashame but i supose thats life, as you grow older so does your fun, it never comes with you but i'm sure you still pull the sicky once or twice to get a decent day with your family and friends

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm in our province for the summer... hah! anyway.
    i'm gong off to an island (boracay - just in case you wanna look it up... it's a tourist spot in my country) and beach hopping will be a big thing once we get there! hah!

i guess that's all i am going to do this summer.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'd have to say that my best summer memories are having bonfires and swimming in our creek. My three firends Nexusolus, xbeyondxthexgravex, and another who isn't a member of these fourms. We would always stay up roasting hotdogs and marshmellows. Then the next day our earlier that day or both we would go this this awsome place at our creek where there was a tire swing and a jump point our of a tree. The water was around 5'3'' so it was awsome. Gotta love those memories, makes me wonder whats going to happen this summer since I'm moving to go to college.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

I will always remember my trip down to Download. I was 17; and even though I'd been to other open air festivals; I'd never been to anything this big. the atmosphere was just incredable. Large bonfires at night, huge Moshpits all over the place. Warm Budwieser that cost £2 (I therfore remained sober) and of course; The Wall of Death. If you haven't seen it before, a Band splits the audiance down the middel and they stand about 10 foot apart. They get a signal and charge at each other which results in a massiver Moshpit. I wasn't in the front row; I think it was the 5th; but man it was great fun.

@ketaro: I had a Summer job since I was 15. It's a apin in the rectum, but you can still make time to have fun if you make time! Summer Nights are better anyway as it's not stifling hot, but there's atill a good bit of Daylight!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast