+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Summer Fun!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Summer Fun!

I would say the best summer was i went up to visit my grandma and the whole summer i watched anime and she made food and i would sleep eat and watch anime the best summer.

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

my best summer memory hmmm i remember this summer my whole family went to africa it was awesome they have nice beach swimming was awesome and i met really kewl ppl dat my favorite summer
    [IMG][/IMG]

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I would say the best summer was i went up to visit my grandma and the whole summer i watched anime and she made food and i would sleep eat and watch anime the best summer.
    aww man! you should do some more out door activities not just watch Anime as good as it may be 6 weeks of summer holidays (well schooling holidays) isn't good for you and must get boring eventaully. In the summer coming up i'm dreading! Well not really that much but i will keep feeling when i'm outside people could be taking my highscores in the arcade, but thats the last of my priorities in the summer, besides after it i will be able to get them back well Summer is going ot be great on i think 12 weeks left untill my holidays start, and only 77 posts and 1.3 months untill i turn veterain in the Summer it will be a blast!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4