+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Plans?

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

Summer Plans?

I've checked that last two weeks in the search engine...and there has been no summer topic? Well summer is just around the corner, but my plans have been since February. What can I say, I like to think way ahead...when your on your own, you need too (In my opinion). Anyhow, once my finals are over come this May, I'll be very happy to have completed my second year in college (That's two down and three more to go <.<).

I'll probably go party a little (Not big on that), just to release stress from finals. I have taken the summer semester off, because I deserve some type of break from school, plus I want to spend more time with the family and fiancé . I made a list of things to do with them, such as going to theme parks, beaches, zoo and all that good stuff. It is sad though, I really wanted to go to Japan this summer (I had plans...), but since my baby and I decidede to move to a new apartment in early August. I'll be busy searching for suitable places, furniture hunting and all that good house stuff. But in the end it will be fun, but let's not forget work...yes work as well. Overall, what are your summer plans and I do hope every ones summer plans come out well.
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Summer Plans?

Well... I hope everything comes out welll for you, Lady Asphyxsia!!!!
    I never plan my summer, I think it spoils it all, if you already know what you're doing, but this year it's all a little bit different... I'm moving to the UK in June and I have to find my new school during that month and we have to find a house too, then I'll deffinetely come back to Latvia to celebrate my birthday and have fun with my friends for I wont see them for a veeeeery long time and swim in the lake, go out as much as possible for no green grass grows in London... I'm going back to London in August to get used to everything and get ready for school... Yeah... that's how my summer will propably be...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm still going to be bumming, as I've been doing for the past... 4 months? Hahahah. No, really. I'll be sitting around, playing DotA and anything else I can dig up from my stash of games. Might do a bit of shopping for college too, and the weather in NY.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

my summer plans.. well for this side of the world we are heading into winter but i already got plans for summer.

the way i'm goin to spend summer is to party!!! since this yr is the last yr of high school. so after all those freaking massive test, goin to go out on the town to all those night clubs and stuff. so thats the lead up to summer.

but i am planing to go to schoolies, its basically goin to a popular destination with a whole lot a school mates and continually partying for 1 entire week.

after that i got plans on goin to New Zealand with my family. never been outside of this country.

and after all of this, i gotta start planning my world tour trip i've been saving for, for the last couple of yrs. so yea.. alot of stuff.. its goin to be a good summer when it finally comes.. sigh.. so far away....

Newbie blood mermaid is off to a good start blood mermaid's Avatar
    Thanks

you say this is your second year thats awsome i think maybe you should go to japan this summer it sounds like you worked hard in school but finishing the inside of an apt. can wait n pluss it doesnt take that long to do.
    thx anime_800 i love my new sig

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Hummm myplans for this summer are: work work and more work. The good thing though is that I am goint to be home! with my family!!!!! that's the great thing.... hum.. thinking about it.... work is going to be good! yay money lol!... but basically those are my plans for this summer...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hopefully i'll be able to go to the Philippines with Soshi...

but how do you really tell your parents you're going to another country for at least two months with your boyfriend and his family when one hates the boyfriend's guts and the other is just flat out worried?

^_^ i have to ask myself that same question...

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

My plan is to do nothing but watch tv, sleep till noon, and stay up all night. I had to go to summer shool last time so I'm gonna make sure I get enough sleep this summer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast