+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Summer Plans?

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Summer Plans?

Got no idea what to do this summer. I will take a day at a time. But I do plan on working and working out.
    Perfection is dull

Newbie SkyWorthy is off to a good start SkyWorthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, plans? It's called summer school...my silly goal of graduating college in 3 years. I plan to do it too if it doesn't kill me first lol. Other than that, nothing more than the usual of family, friends, and boyfriend. I also would like to maybe find a newspaper/magazine to write for. Maybe not. I'm kinda dying for this semester to end and not looking forward to summer school
    ~Attempt the Impossible~

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

ha summer plans. ah to be young, in college, or school again. My plan is work work work work work like I do everyday lol. Fulltime jobs are the devil

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

This summer ... I think i am either going to take classes up at the community college or get a job ... ^^;; or both ... lol .. ^^
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

well my plans so far are to graduate in two weeks from high school and work all summer. than start college in the spring. and im going to take a trip to colorado this summer as well.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, i WAS planing to go to NY this summer but now my mom is on some "you are a dissapointment" and blah blah blah! all this started cuz i din't go to school today, and i don't like school so usually don't go daily. I know i'm wrong on that part but then she said "Just cuz i got married and you don't like him, you don't do what i ask of you." and thats BS!
    True i don't like him but he has nothing to do with N E thing. now my friends can't come over friday and we have been planing our weekend since last week! and she juss ruined it!
    And she said a lot of other stuff that was her view of things on what i do and why i do it but she is wrong. she never even asked me why i do the things i do, she just automatically sees it as wrong! and thats the part that pisses me off. the only part!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Work work and more work. Probably going to take a few classes as well, not sure. Losing some weight would be nice, and hopefully this god awful humidy and heat here in Missouri will carve out a finely tuned mass of artistic marble from this pile of Jello. "Sigh" how I love to dream.

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like everyone has work or vacation plans....but one thing summer is known for, summer jobs! Everyone wants to earn that extra cash to save up. Some of the places mentioned to travel are great places. I'll have to really read all these posts. Since I've been gone for a few days.
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast