+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Summer Plans?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Summer Plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Asphyxia View Post
    Sounds like everyone has work or vacation plans....but one thing summer is known for, summer jobs! Everyone wants to earn that extra cash to save up. Some of the places mentioned to travel are great places. I'll have to really read all these posts. Since I've been gone for a few days.
    Hell Yes.

Do I hear babysitting?

Working can also have its advantages. If you know what I mean. [$$]

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

LMAO...yes babysitting use to be one of my major jobs when I was fourteen (through seventeen). But if the parents are very pleased, they give you more than what you bargianed for!
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh you people are so lucky with those baby sitting gigs. Everyone is always too cheap to pay for babysitting where I live, and I guess most shy away when a guy offers. Men can look after a child too dammnit. So sexist lol

Sadly enough Imma have to pile on some odd jobs including 2 partimes, and go to classes. The poor working is something horrible to encounter people. Live your youthful lives to the fullest laziest way possible, because when you become a college student...:sniffle: I don't even want to say it.

I wanna start making trips to Japan damnit. Traveling the states are kicking my ass and boring me to death.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in college, yet I don't have to work my butt off at working, lucky me relatives are kind and generous when a male in our family goes to college, , ahhhh sexism. Anyways, I'll be taking some classes in the summer, towards mid july and working just for some extra video game/anime money. I'm not really into traveling the states either.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I really need to go on a vacation. Mentally fatigued from working and going to school for almost a year already. The way grades are suffering I think it's time for some R&R somewhere, if I have the money for it.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Summer = Band Camp
    I don't have much to do other than a bunch of different stuff somehow linked to music. Summer is realxing and that is about all I can do that won't mess it up. My family want's to go to a dude ranch but I don't think that is going to happen if I can help it.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

My plans had been changed, I guess I won't be going down to Ghost Hawk River, My father got me a job already, lol I had been waiting a long time for work, I need something to keep me busy than heck.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

This summer I am going to go get a job at Dairy Queen.. I think you get free ice cream there.. And then I am going to have this tennis camp thing. I guess I am being put into the top group. I am a litle excited.. Its just that I am going to be out of town for maybe eight weeks.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast