+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Summer School

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Summer School

The thing is, I have to go to summer school. I didn't fail anything. My school skipped me out on a credit for health which isn't very necessary.

I want to know... Do and of you have to go to summer school?
    For what reason? And what do you get when you are done?

I get a $200 dollar gife card! -^_^-

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Summer School

I go to summer school but thats because I am in college and I choose to. What do I get when I'm done, well I get closer to my degree.

Have fun in your health class, at least you have 200 dollars to look forward to.

I'm just me.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eria View Post
    I go to summer school but thats because I am in college and I choose to. What do I get when I'm done, well I get closer to my degree.

Have fun in your health class, at least you have 200 dollars to look forward to.
    I shall being as i already passed the class but when back for the $200

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Just build up your knowledge for next year. You'll have it a lot easier that way.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Agree. free $200 and you can keep the rust off from the summer dull. Not to mention you already passed the class so you have nothing to lose, you don't even have to try you best.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Agree. free $200 and you can keep the rust off from the summer dull. Not to mention you already passed the class so you have nothing to lose, you don't even have to try you best.
    :O i knwo lol
    ANIME ALL THE WAY BABY
    i dont like ur picture dude... rider and sakura should be together
    do you know anyone goin to summer school?

Newbie Black is off to a good start
    Thanks

How long is summer school anyways, i've never been to my schools summer school, but is it worth it, i mean like is it actually fun? Or is it just like school, and do you have to retake the exams again?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in my school they only gave summer school to bad students, who haven't been able to get a grade in a subject (if it's just one subject, if there are three you don't get to next class and have to go to the same one next year) therefore I have never had to go to summer school.

You had to come in to school for three days to a week... it was torture!!!! >.< You had to go to school and clean it up!!!!! It was terrrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckly, nothing like that happens in UK... *relieved sigh*

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast