+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Powers

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Super Powers

Hmm, interesting. My turn...

A friend of mine actually came up with something for the Naruto Anime a while back, namely an Orb which after it shattered & entered his body when he picked it up, giving him the power of the elements & psychic powers after a good while of torture as it integrated itself in. Going with that idea for a while, he then talked to some of his friends, some I share, & came up with Orbs for them, all with different powers & absorption methods. Recently after telling me about his new ones, the 2 of us came up with an Orb for me, my name while using it's power & it's name...

I'd become Akira Akuma (intelligent Demon), bearer of the Orb of Humanity & Chakra. After suffering an hour of fits as it adsorbs throughout my body, I gain the ability to control all elements of a person's humanity (physical body, emotions, willpower, thoughts, intelligence, etc) as well as their chakra, while all these are unbelievably enhanced in my own body, Chakra production this Orb's method of challenging the 9 tailed demon. With that Orb, I'd be able to learn Jutsus as someone performs it, knowing full well how their chakra & body, much like the Sharingun & Byakugan. I'd even be able to force someone to perfome jutsus puppeteer style by controlling their body & chakra. However that part of the orb's power wouldn't be the part I'd use most...

Another ability of the orb is to manipulate the minds of those around me. I'd be able to put thoughts into their heads, inflict emotions & influence your actions. I'd specialize in infiltration & psychology, infiltrating with my ability to make people trust me & interrogating people & performing psychological warfare (making the enemy troops too scared to fight or take sides with you) by triggering their fear. We really agreed this would suit me to a "T", since I do enjoy screwing with people's heads...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

If i could turn myself invisible whenever i wanted that would be awsome .

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to control water! There's so much water in this planet i would be invincible muhahaha It also has healing properties, so my type!

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Look at this way you get clean water the rest of your life lol but if you did controll water what would you do its not like in animes where if you controll a element you can battle some bad guy.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmm. I would want to control the darkness and have invisible powers so i can hide away when there's trouble. And, i would want to have the powers of a Vampire.

It would be so awesome if you can make people your minions and you can fly, drink blood, have fangs, and you can stay in the darkness.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to be in love with the idea of super powers. So totally in love, but I didn't really like all the crazy powers where you're utterly unbeatable.. it's so very unfair.
    I agree with flying though, that was always one of my favorites. Being up in the sky and able to go anywhere on just a whimsy.
    When I was younger, and could become some kind of super-being, I would like the ability to fly and generate lightning. That was my combo.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Newbie debsTHEninja is off to a good start debsTHEninja's Avatar
    Thanks

My superpower would be the ability to absorb, manipulate, and convert energy. This would allow me to do just about anything - including but not limited to the ability to: fly, turn invisible, absorb attacks, reflect attacks, convert an attack, enhance senses, kill via lightning, boiling blood, sonar, etc. I could convert energy to heal and to nourish myself, etc. etc.
    "No matter how gifted you are, you cannot change the world alone." L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2