+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Supernatual Experiences

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Supernatual Experiences

Have you ever seen a ghost? A UFO? A lake monster? A unicorn? Have you predicted a death? Have you seen Jesus in your toast?
    Tell us your story.

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatual Experiences

Oh geez, this is really my subject. No, I've never seen a ghost, but weird stuff some generally happen in my life. Like once, we had a photo of me taken in the Jenny Wade house(A historical house from the battle of Gettysburg). Behind me, there was this weird light formation, and there was nothing that could have caused it. Then we lost it, and found it seven months later. Except this time, I wasn't in the photo at all! But the light formation was still there, and everyone remembers that I was in that photo. No one can really explain how it happened.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

No. No. No. No. No. And... no.

All that I've seen is just but imgaes created by my own imagination in the dark... And those were just some random spots of darknes, where someone or somthing might be stganding... and I get scared.

Well yesturday it felt like someone is beside me in the bed... Something very heavy and... evil... Well I think it was just my immagination, but at that moment I freaked out... maybe there just is an underground stream under my bed (oh yes, there is... my mum checked- yea I believe in those sinve my mom started feeling them)...

But I believe in all those things... (Ok, Jesus in a toast is just too odd...) I guess I kinda like believing in it... And I think I'd like to see something like that... But I don't think I am atractive to ghosts and stuff...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

One time...I got a medium coke from McDonald's right? And I was sure I drank all the coke in the cup. I guess I was lazy and didn't throw out the cup, 15 minutes later I decide to toss it and for some reason there was liquid in there!

And another time, my alphabet soup had a message for me. It said, "ooooooo"

No no just joking.

The only time I was remotely part of a supernatural incident involved my dad, my late sister, me and some hot soup in the kitchen that ended up pouring over my dad's hand instead of my face. He was in the living room I was in kitchen with mom. This one ain't a joke.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have never seen a ghost but it dosent mean i don't belive in them, i belive that my gramar always tells the truth and she said shes seen one, but it's not natural and it would scare me don't you think?

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Okay so...this one time my friend and I were hanging out in front of his house. We were throwing the football around. I went out for a deep one...when...out of nowhere there was a UFO flying over a house right down the block.

We immediately thought of getting a telescope that my friend had just recently bought...but...really there was no point to doing that O__o. Anyway, I followed behind him to get the telescope from inside his house, but when we returned it was gone. Now, I know this seems like I'm blowing it out of my rear , but I still swear it happened.

Also...there was this one time we heard "eeyah's" coming from this same friend's house somewhere. It would just be a random "eeyah!" sound. Man, was that scary. It turned out to be Karate Fighters though...still that doesn't reallyexplain why those things would stop going "eeyah!" when we got closer and resumed when we went away. In the end though...we threw those things out. It was too creepy.

I guess that house of his was haunted or something. Lot of strange sh*t happened in that house O___o

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

I didnt! But Im pretty sure My dog see things!! I dont givea S**t about it but everytime Im in my bed reading late night My dog start to make that noise when dogs see something or someone strange! and my Cat does it as well, I dont want to think much about it coz if i dont see it, i dont care much but is kind a creep...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

A bunch of friends of mine and myself--back in high school--used to hang out in a cemetery that was a few blocks away from my house every other night. Well, one day we brought a new kid in the 'crew' to the grave yard. This kid was screamin' and hollerin' the entire night (kowai neko), so we decided to leave. On our way out, my friend Troy stopped dead in his tracks.

I went to go see what he was doin' and he had this blank look in his eyes. I said, "What's the matter, Troy?" and he just walked away towards the graves. Once he started walking ON the graves, I knew something was up. We made a rule to respect the dead and never walk on graves. I quickly ran and grabbed him; pulling him back to the asphalt path. I smacked him a good one and he snapped back to his senses.

To this day, he says that he doesn't remember just walking away and that he doesn't understand what could have compelled him to act the way he did. I think that it was a ghost. That incident was just too creepy to say it wasn't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast