+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Supernatual Experiences

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatual Experiences

There have been countless times that I have predicted a death, which I'm not really happy to admit; now I block out most of those signs, somehow I feel it makes the loss easier to bare.

It all began when I was playing pool in my friend's garage alone, it was close to midnight but we were all very much awake, being the insomniacs that we were. Anywho, I had just finished the game (winner for our team) when time froze on me, the garage grew freakishly cold and, all of a sudden, in the top corner there was a dead goat hanging from a cross, it turned to look at me and then all went normal again. Never been quite the same and only later did we - friends - research that goat and found it to be a sign of Satan >_<

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

It was when i was about 5 yrs. old.My mom's friend passed away and we had her funeral in an old cementary. When the priest was talking i saw this rainbow ball next to a big tree. i went to check it out. When i got there, the ball was suddenly gone. For some reason i started crying and then this man's voice asked me, "Whats wrong?" I turned around and the man was wearing a black suit, he was in his mid 20s, he had brown eyes and black hair, he was really tall. "The ball is gone" i said. then he reached his pocket and gav me this ring. "Now, go w/ ur parents" he said. i went to my mom and showed her the ring, she asked me where i got it from and when i pointed where the man was, he was gone. I dont know if he was real or not, but i still hav the ring. The ring has a weird design, my mother thought i should throw the ring away, but i kept it.
    Temari is so Cool

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I never had any supernatural experiences..........even though I did have my dreams come true a couple of times........
    Even though supernatural things fascinate me....I just do not choose to accept them.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Woah, cool stories.

I remember seeing strange light formations in the sky when I was seven, swimming at dusk in my neighborhood swimming pool. It was definitely during the summer. The lights were all formed in a sort of boomerange arangement... Then, one by one, from one of the ends, the lights started blinking out, and that was it.

Oh, and then there's this picture I took while testing out a Canon digital camera I had just received as a gift, I think I was checking out what the date watermarks looked like? [On the] Left side of the picture in the sky, there's a... well, a UFO, but I'm not saying that it's right off the bat an alien spaceship. For all I know, it could be just a bird. But it isn't a smudge. Subsequent pictures didn't have that in the picture.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXxBloodlustxXx View Post
    Oh geez, this is really my subject. No, I've never seen a ghost, but weird stuff some generally happen in my life. Like once, we had a photo of me taken in the Jenny Wade house(A historical house from the battle of Gettysburg). Behind me, there was this weird light formation, and there was nothing that could have caused it. Then we lost it, and found it seven months later. Except this time, I wasn't in the photo at all! But the light formation was still there, and everyone remembers that I was in that photo. No one can really explain how it happened.
    Hmmm, someone was watching Ghost Whisperer?? Nice try.

Ive never had any, but my grandma did. Shes saw UFO's at about sunset. I believe her because she wasn't the type to make this kinds of stuff up.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

My supernatural experience is, one time i was laying in bed trying to get to sleep looking up to the celing, then all of a sudden i started to feel i was falling... uh kind of like the felling when falling off somthing or bungyjumping
    im not sure what it felt like but i did feel that i was falling down

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I myself have seen UFO'S, whether or not they were is up to skeptics i think that they were. What i saw were lights moving at odd speeds in irregular flight patterns, darting up down all over, very neat. On the subject of ghost i have as well been privy to such experiences. Most times in the form of feelings of foreboding and a few times mysterios lights and shadows in pitch dark rooms with no openings to the outside.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2