+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Swine Flu

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Swine Flu

For my information the swine flu has impacted Mexico city and then was spread through Texas along the border and was transfer all the way to southern California in San Diego. These past few days it was crazy and no one for sure or can tell how long it will spread throughout the world.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

How this ever got started I wish it end now , why can't Mexico be clean instead of being filthy,

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    How this ever got started I wish it end now , why can't Mexico be clean instead of being filthy,
    Because as I said before, their health and farmicudical system over there SUCKS!! As well as the fact that few people actually take care of them selves, amonge other things.

And in my opinion, this whole thing is blown way out of perportion. The only reason why its getting any attention is because of how quickly it has spread and as I have said before that there is no vaccen. Keep in mind that hundreads if not thousands of people die every year from your regular run of the mill flu bugs.
    Last edited by Scourge; Apr 29, 2009 at 06:42 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Swine Flu is not only in the US It's spreading worldwide, anyway, I guess we have to stop eating pork for awhile; "An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure" right?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AstralMage01 View Post
    Swine Flu is not only in the US It's spreading worldwide, anyway, I guess we have to stop eating pork for awhile; "An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure" right?
    I am going to quote my self here do in part that there is no need for me to be redundant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Also, don't let the name of it fool you, you do not get it by eating pork products, its an airborn virus. So hot dogs, pork chops, and the beloved ham sandwiches are safe.
    So you shouldnt have a fear of eating porky the pig.
    Last edited by Scourge; Apr 29, 2009 at 07:42 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

the more this is spreading the more we need Disinfectant, you would think these Flu virus comes from garbage left outside and flies swarming around if this swine flu must be from unclean pig pens and unclean pigs
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...0/garbage1.jpg

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I think Dark. and Scourge said it right: Of course this is not to be taken slightly for the situation can become very dangerous. However, flu is flu. We shouldn't get too crazy about it.
    Let's just hope it won't get any worse and there soon will be a vaccine made.

Should I Be Worried About Swine Flu?
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    the more this is spreading the more we need Disinfectant, you would think these Flu virus comes from garbage left outside and flies swarming around if this swine flu must be from unclean pig pens and unclean pigs
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...0/garbage1.jpg
    Gee... Hasn't anyone been reading the posted online FAQ on the subject at hand...

Answers to swine flu questions - CNN.com
    Regular flu season precautions advised in current outbreak - CNN.com
    Q&A: Protecting yourself against swine flu - Swine flu- msnbc.com
    Q&A: Why is swine flu such a big deal? - Swine flu- msnbc.com
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

Forcefly (Apr 29, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast