+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Taking over the world

Newbie fallen angel 2009 is off to a good start fallen angel 2009's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Taking over the world

When you look through history you see many people have tried to rule the world. None have suceeded of course, some have come extremely close but have still failed. Would you rule the world with an iron fist and destroy all who oppose you, or would you rule the world with a democracy or even a not so mean dictatorship? How would you take over the world, what would be your steps? Please include in this post, the steps you would use to take over the world, how you would rule it and what you would do after you over took it. ^^ My steps will be posted after my teacher gives them back to me since it was an assignment ^^
    I will love you without fear or restrictions. I will trust you without wondering. I will want you without demand and accept you just the way you are. And If you give me the chance, if you give us a chance, I will spend the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision. <3 Sayoko

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Taking over the world

1. This world isn't worth taking over. Not enough of anything at this point.

2. I'd just sort it out.
    ... when I was a little boy, I dreamed of murderous dictatorship as any kid did when they listened to rock and loved games where you blew things up.
    But as I grew and learned more about the world - it just didn't seem worth it. Not like I would've.

Anywho... I'd just want to sort things out.
    Move people and leaders here and there, change leadership roles and rules, take money from one country and move it into projects in the other, and of course create a much more effective version of a hierarchy.

...a pyramid-form just seems like the most effective way to spread out laws.

... it's not like I know the answers to all that I said above. And it's not like it'll be perfect.
    But this is a fictional tale, and I was just stating what I'd love to do fictionally. - and 'sides, people will always be people. Many people will fight those who rule over them, even if the ones who rule over them make them happy. I find it rather foolish.

... In the end, I'd like to pass on my leadership to someone/something else.
    Since it's rare that I could trust anyone to continue the leadership I have held through those years, I could fictionally create an AI system that follows the same rules I've put ahead of me.

...problem is, when disasters happen and strange economic problems occur - AIs aren't known for adapting - and will eventually turn into a heavy dictatorship if it can't solve the problems through normal actions.

Either way, it won't be my problem.
    I have my own life to live, and as much as I like multitasking and directing - dealing with this messy planet doesn't seem fun.

... I'd also LOVE to increase research in the space-department. We really need to colonize another planet if we're gonna' get anywhere.

Newbie KenshinHimura is off to a good start
    Thanks

This one, wouldn't call it ruling. Seeing as how we are leaders in our own way, we must all be treated fairly. But if this one was in charge of the future in our hands, This one would first remove the use of all technology, and violence. Instead the use of swords well be brought back, for protection. This way each person has a way to follow his destiny, each person is strong with skill not power. That is that, and that well be far better then what we are living in now.
    .... Hassun well remove it anyway. I give up/

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the only thing to do in order to take over the world is to destroy all of the world's most well known religious sites. With no religion, there will only be one option for people to turn to. The person with the most power. There you go.

It's a very bad plan and I know it wouldn;t work, but it made sense to me.
    Why hello there!

Newbie En Eden is just another face in the crowd En Eden's Avatar
    Thanks

What I would do is that I will be the main chief and my army will be made of cats.These cats will be normal cats but with army uniforms.I will be betray by a rebel cat and he will be descended of an angel who is half angel and half cyborg, he will get me to sign a treaty and that will make me be loyal and the cats will rule the world.That will happend and Cats will rule the world.MUUHAAA!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    I think the only thing to do in order to take over the world is to destroy all of the world's most well known religious sites. With no religion, there will only be one option for people to turn to. The person with the most power. There you go.

It's a very bad plan and I know it wouldn;t work, but it made sense to me.
    You'd have to destroy every religious leader, missionary, monk, book, pages, and tomes in order to destroy religion. Then suppress ideas for the next 100 years. ...only way to destroy religion. And even then, it's by a long shot it'll stay dead.

........ and b'sides, you're just basically talking about "strongest survives/rules". You don't need to get religion out of the way to start that, you just need to weaken governments and empower small groups.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

First I would start out with a small defense agency and slowly expand, branching out in other businesses. My business would eventually span world-wide and I would begin buying out people. My takeover would be slow at first, then sudden. No one would know what happened at first, they would just know mercenaries came and took over. About a week later, after anarchy is just about to set in, I would reveal my presence. I would run the world much like a business. There would be regional managers, etc. All things military and police related would be handled by the mercenary branch of my company. There would be a loss of privatization, but not competition. My employees would (mainly) have a shifting pay based on their performance.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

First I would built an Empire of Popularity, Money, Fahion and Trust. People will respect me, and trust my opinion. Not to mention people will idolize me and try to be like me.

Then I would work into the best physical, mental and sexual shape. Everyone will make me a icon.

Then I would make products advertising myself and to be like me. And because everyone wants to be like me, they would buy them, and I make even more money.

In the meantime, I am standing up for people. Gay rights, racial rights, and religious freedom. Not to mention saving animals, and helping poverty with my money. Then start to invest in solar power and Earth friendly enviroments. Buy over Electric companies, and save the world. Not to mention cheapen living conditions.

By this point everyone will respect me. I will not get into politics whatsoever. But I will buy over companies of the most value, and the ones that will stick around. I will find an alternative fuel source, and introduce it to the US. Not to mention I will make peace with many countries and have a world wide sales market and fame.

I will make sure never to do anything degrading to myself and always be on guard. I will make many public appearances,(protected).

Then I will geneticall mutate a lynx tiger and make it purple. She will be my pet. named Bubastis.

Then I will secretly make a new hideout in the roughest of terrains. Antartica. I will make it Egyptian theme, just to be badass like that.
    Then I will make a machine that breaks down your molecular structure. I will unless upon major cities, and blame it on the politicians and radioactive cooperations. I will rebuild certain things, and the filth of the city will mostly die and I will reconstruct.

And so begins my conquest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast